HOT LABELS WANTED

p4 marketing

Hi all.

We are looking for the hottest brands from Italy, Denmark, France, Spain, or elsewhere in Europe. Also the US market is interesting.

We are a fashion showroom located in the heart of Germany - Düsseldorf and we are looking for strong brands that want to be present in Germany.

We have 2 main target groups in our agency:

1. Young fashion. Our strongest label is "Revolution" (www.rvlt.dk) from Denmark. Referring to a target group (men and woman) from 18 to 35 years.

2. Middle to top fashion. Here our strongest labels are "Hoss Homeless" from Spain (www.hosshomeless.es) and "AB Soul" from Italy (www.absoul.it).

Any ideas?

Please let us know about it.

Thanks

Oliver

Edited by p4 marketing on Mar 14, 2006 at 02:07 AM

Brands have different attributes and are strong at different things among different crowds.

I think that a defined targetgroup and a clear vision is needed from you in order to make it possible for people to answer these questions.

knife chase..

Quote:

thanks

does jnco jeans has a webpage?

Oliver

--- Original message by p4 marketing on Mar 14, 2006 02:09 AM

what the hell man.. i think you should seriously reconsider everything.

answer the questions i asked and you might get some real answers from people that arent playing with you, then you might be able to pull of this little idea of yours.

http://www.jnco.com, hoorah, let's promote them.......

knife chase..

Edited by iohan on Mar 14, 2006 at 06:18 AM

• 1 month later...

Hi there,

we are a london based fashion accessories brand doing ladies designer belts and fashion jewellery. We are looking for representation in Germany, perhaps you could contact me to discuss.

Our website is www.martinewester.com

I am the creative director of the brand, you can contact me on 0044 7886 126896

or: [email protected]

Looking forward to hearing from you shortly.

Kind regrards,

Daniela