nudie, levis, PAM.... lots of stuff for sale, jeans, sweater, tees...

chimpanjesus

prices are listed in each items description. prices do not include shipping. add $3 for tees, $7 for sweaters and $10 for jeans in the u.s. outside of the u.s. email me and well work something out. if you want multiple items let me know, the more you but the cheaper it gets.

email- [email protected]

AIM- chimpanjesus

nudie dry black slim jim 32x32 back pocket stitching has been removed as well as leather label on back waist. worn very lightly, perfect condition. $100.

nudiefront.jpg

nudieback.jpg

nudiein.jpg

levis premium, raw indigo denim. 32x32. these are basically brand new. no signs of wear. $75.

levisfront.jpg

levisback.jpg

levisselv.jpg

PAM invisible empire sweater sz. M. worn once. awesome front and back gradient print. $75

pamfront.jpg

pamback.jpg

Edited by chimpanjesus on Mar 13, 2006 at 11:44 PM

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

Can you give me the length and width measurements for the goodenough monogram tee?

I'm like the Afrocentric Asian, half-man, half-amazin'

Quote:
Quote: Can I call dibs on the first Kostas one and the last one (??), please (Juggernaut)

Sorry dude, I already have PM 'ed about the sentinel tee. the juggernaut one is all yours though.

--- Original message by DJ_Flame on Mar 12, 2006 11:03 PM

It's no problem man. This guy is kind of a jackass, all I asked about was measurements on the mediums and he got a fucking attitude.