FAKE PRPS ON EBAY - A CALL TO ARMS

Those are Fake..... There are only one real pair on ebay... They are these ( http://cgi.ebay.com/PRPS-AUTHENTIC-RAW-DENIM-DARK-BLUE_W0QQitemZ7762975868QQcategoryZ11483QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem ) and I think you can get them cheeper @ cmonwealth.com or steadyboutique.com. EVERY other pair on ebay is fake... Even the pair that the guy put a real tag and bag with a fake ass pleather tagged fakie pair. See for yourself:

Fake: http://cgi.ebay.com/PRPS-JEANS-38-34-BRAND-NEW_W0QQitemZ7762623494QQcategoryZ11483QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

And Fake: http://cgi.ebay.com/PRPS-JEANS-as-worn-by-Brad-Pitt-and-David-Beckham-479_W0QQitemZ7763395453QQcategoryZ11483QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Both fakes... Only the first guy has a real tag and bag... Cleaver...... but a scumbag none the less.....

Mr StF

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have those exact jeans.... I love them... All PRPS jeans with the knee darts and waist snaps fit the same (unless marked slim).... They are not too much of a high rise and they are loose in the seat, legs, and openings.... BTW That guy has them pulled up too high for my taste....

Mr StF

Look at the answer to the question and make your own mind up.......

Q: Do you have or know where to get any more of these style of jeans in other sizes? Please let me know if so. Thanks. -Matt

29-Apr-06

A: i only found this one while shopping so i can resale :(

• 5 weeks later...
Quote:

Hello..

I have been to retailers and have contacted PRPS regarding the Fake PRPS jeans on eBay. Basicly every pair is fake.. All of the flat tags (noncrumpled) are fake as hell!..... There are so many more details that are off I could write a book on it. Just stay away from eBay for PRPS to be safe. There are more PRPS jeans on eBay than PRPS did in their entire production run. Please dont get dooped save your money up and buy from a authorized retailer.. You can find many on this site....

Also, if you have been screwed by someone selling you fake PRPS on eBay or anyhere else you can contact the company directly and hopefully help get the sellers and the fake ass supplier shut down. Give them the eBay ID, emails, phone # Addy, anything you got... We can squash this.. There are only a handful of fake sellers out there right now so let's dead this before it gets out of hand.......

Here is the company info off the site:

PRPS

31 West 34th Street

Suite 401

New York, NY 10018

Tele: 212-563-4999

Fax: 212-268-2980

Email: [email protected]

I got screwed for 3 pairs from eBay seller juke8502... I got my money back so I bought the real thing and so happy for it!!! I am just a pissed off Denim head who likes PRPS and hates fake ass biters..... We pay premium dollars for premium denim and fakes just devalue our jeans.....

MrSeventeenFive

--- Original message by MrSeventeenFive on Mar 10, 2006 10:12 PM

Hi There I was about to buy a pair of fake #ss jeans. My cousin told me about this website so I checked it out. I'm glad I was overbid by another one. Cause if I read all the checkpoints of a genuine pair of PRPS and I see what they offer. I consider myself a lucky bastard that I've got my €uro's still on me. Thanx Seller name was gazette702 a German