Lee Jeans... Dare I say it!??

Dolo

Does anyone have waist measurements for 101z's with a 30 waist, or a 32 waist? Id like to get a pair but Im not sure what size I need. Im not sure whats what on the rakuten page because by my math the cm conversions dont sound at all right.

The only fit that is acceptable to me are the 101z......but its my least favourite cut from the pairs of jeans i have. I've tryed many styles from lee and have never found a cut that i really like.

same here, except i could do with a slightly higher rise. i 've got a pair of resin coated 101z with greyish warp and brownish weft by lee europe; they feel greasy as hell and i love 'em. they're very tough to fade as well. i've been wearing them for a month on an almost-daily basis and i've barely made a dent in them. i'm also feeling the fit more than my eternals or sda's right now and they don't have the wide pocket separation that their old school cousins have.

construction is great: they've got a two-tone double-stitched, felled inseam; heavy bar tacks on the back pockets; nice looking rivets and a donut hole top button all in a dull brass color; half-lined back pockets with that great lazy "s"; they feel way more solid than my nudies. drawback for some: zip fly.

as far as price, i didn't think they were that cheap. i got mine on sale for ~$140 and they retail for ~$180--more expensive than sugarcane and about the same as eternals or sda's i think (sans shipping to the usa). so yeah, get yer 101z's.

same here, except i could do with a slightly higher rise. i 've got a pair of resin coated 101z with greyish warp and brownish weft by lee europe; they feel greasy as hell and i love 'em.

so yeah, get yer 101z's.

Hey, can I see what these look like? I love my 101zs, but they're nothing like what you're describing.

not very fond of the new or newer lees or really anything by lee past the 70's but i think the edwin made repros are nice (maybe the nicest repros i have seen. at this point i think i've seen most of the model years and the quality is consistent and topnotch while a lot of brands like warehouse or sugarcane if you really look at the guts of the jeans look like they were made on friday night at 5pm) and i have some buzz rickson and 45rpm lee types which i love. on the older pre 60's lees the back pockets are set almost all the way to the outside seam which i know drives some people crazy.

hey no sweat. i was right about warehouse, and here are two of them. by the way, i've made a bid on a brand new pair of warehouse 1002 before on yahoo!auction japan, but someone beat me out by about ¥100. the closing bid was really low and that loss hurt. doh. :(

http://denim-gallery.heavy.jp/warehouse/1002.html

http://denim-gallery.heavy.jp/warehouse/1010.html