Bid Service or Celga

tommib

Quote:

how much cheaper is celga than bid-service?

--- Original message by CactusArmy on Mar 12, 2006 03:26 AM

for my sugar canes, it was about a $15 difference.

"Meow.....Bitches" icon_smile_cool.gif

I just ordered from celga. Seems like it's gonna take quite a while before i get my jeans, but it would have costed me about 20$ more with bid pay.

You have to wait about 2 weeks before you can fill out the shipping form, which i think is too long. Next time, i will order thru djrajio.

As for djrajio, I would have saved about 10$, but unfortunately he replied about 2 hours after i ordered at celga.

Quote: So whats a pretty much flat rate i can expect to pay for say.....a $200 pair of jeans? shipping included. I'm guessing around $30?

problem is shipping. people will ship with EMS cause it's really fast and you get a tracking # and insurance but it's insanely expensive. shipping alone would cost 25-30$ depending where you live (n. america or europe). bid-service charge 10% i think with a minimum of 10 or 15$, i don't remember.

anyway, i also live in tokyo and i wouldn't mind helping someone out if needed (I'm on holiday from school and a bit bored...).

i'm sorry dude, i'm french canadian... the name comes from Casper from the movie kids, when the movie came out, everyone started using casper as their tagname. always really liked the name but i didn't wanted to end up with the same name as everyone so i changed mine a bit (have to admit i got the inspiration from pro skater josh kasper). it sticked till now. but i i've lived in norway and have many scandinavian friends before so i try to visit scandinavia once a year, i'll let you know if i go over there this summer.

Edited by Kasper on Mar 15, 2006 at 06:39 AM

Okay, i just quess because Kasper (with K) is a very used Danish name. For an example, my name is Kasper.

Well, actually it doesn't matter if it is Denmark or France, as long as it is inside EU. I have to pay danish taxes for everything i recieve from outside EU. But Canada is no good, unfortunately.

Just ordered a pair of Evisu for 270$, shipping and fees total, it is 338$

When the item is sent from outside EU, i have to pay:

12% tax of the item price+shipping and fees: 338x1.12 = 378.5

Then 25% of total: 378,5 x 1,25 = 472,2$

And that's quit a lot, in my opinion!

Edited by antihelt on Mar 15, 2006 at 06:56 AM