a day in life with nigo

Salem

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

how about the bape condoms?

--- Original message by hahnstch on Mar 8, 2006 09:44 PM

Handmade from Japanese lamb intestines, silkscreened with a camo print (to disguise penis size)..

--- Original message by minya on Mar 8, 2006 10:04 PM

did he personally do all the beta testing of the condoms? i'd like to see a video of it icon_smile_tongue.gif

--- Original message by hahnstch on Mar 9, 2006 12:56 PM

you want to see nigo fucking.... damn kid

--- Original message by cheapmuthafukr on Mar 10, 2006 07:00 AM

hm after thinking about it, i think i prefer watching him bathing with ape

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

thats the milk magazine video right? I gotta similar one on Takishin of NBHD.

Whats all this talk about Nigo doing well with women? HAHA.

The guy is obviously gay. Would a straight guy be that anal about absolutely fucken everything? and he`s got a damn beatles shampoo bottle collection! He does his best to give the image of being a playboy, photoshoots with cute (sometimes topless) girls and stuff but just for show.

He`s never been linked with any female in the J-tabloids either - sorry 14yo homophobe fanboys but your idol is probably gay. I`d say about a 90% for sure.

--- Original message by MilSpex on Mar 10, 2006 12:28 AM

Nigo was married before with Ichii Yuri from East end x Yuri. Now he's dating with Makise Riho, she's a ex drama actress. So I don't know which J-tabloids you are reading...

--- Original message by Lars on Mar 10, 2006 05:37 AM

links?

--- Original message by MilSpex on Mar 10, 2006 08:10 PM

http://www.japan-zone.com/news/archives/2004_09.shtml

5th paragraph down. It's dated September 24, 2004 sooo... no current news on Nigo and Makise Riho.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

thats the milk magazine video right? I gotta similar one on Takishin of NBHD.

Whats all this talk about Nigo doing well with women? HAHA.

The guy is obviously gay. Would a straight guy be that anal about absolutely fucken everything? and he`s got a damn beatles shampoo bottle collection! He does his best to give the image of being a playboy, photoshoots with cute (sometimes topless) girls and stuff but just for show.

He`s never been linked with any female in the J-tabloids either - sorry 14yo homophobe fanboys but your idol is probably gay. I`d say about a 90% for sure.

--- Original message by MilSpex on Mar 10, 2006 12:28 AM

Nigo was married before with Ichii Yuri from East end x Yuri. Now he's dating with Makise Riho, she's a ex drama actress. So I don't know which J-tabloids you are reading...

--- Original message by Lars on Mar 10, 2006 05:37 AM

links?

--- Original message by MilSpex on Mar 10, 2006 08:10 PM

http://www.japan-zone.com/news/archives/2004_09.shtml

5th paragraph down. It's dated September 24, 2004 sooo... no current news on Nigo and Makise Riho.

--- Original message by psyence on Mar 11, 2006 01:20 AM

oh thanks for the link, guess Im not as down with my J-gossip as I thought I was...but...I still say he`s prolly gay. It has been rumoured by others...

you gotta wonder if the reason he broke up with his 1st wife was that he was doing Hiroshi Fujiwara on the side?! icon_smile_big.gifremember most Japanese people honestly believe that there are no gay Japanese people, only foreigners, so you wont find direct rumours in Japan easily.

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

Quote:

Wait so the japanese believe that gay people do not exist in their own country?

--- Original message by greentalks43 on Mar 11, 2006 07:06 AM

yep, I thought people were joking at first when it came up in conversation but no, most J-folks actually believe this. Most also think Australia is a US state, all crime in Japan is done by foreigners and Hamasaki Ayumi is a talented singer. Go figure icon_smile_dissapprove.gif

Quote:

marital history, who's dating who, apparent repressed sexuaity in japanese soceity...

none of that matters.

this is all the proof you need:

53884f01d029d7998ded2343ecd0d825_090717.jpg

1a_1.JPG

d5_1_sbl.JPG

^^ none of that bears any resemblence to "straight" in any way.

--- Original message by Ted DiBiase on Mar 11, 2006 07:54 AM

think cam'ron. and im pretty sure cam'ron is homophobe if anything.

Quote:

MilSpex , even if nigo was gay, who cares? it doesn't matter.

--- Original message by chadler on Mar 13, 2006 01:24 AM

I think 90% of the new bape heads would care. A lot. Personally I dont give a fuck, but your average 15 yo kid who is trying to emulate Nigo`s lifestyle would. Anyways I have no proof the guys gay, just a hunch. reckon it would be funny if it turned out that way.

Quote:
Quote: sorry 14yo homophobe fanboys but your idol is probably gay.

Sorry? Would that be a problem? Would liking the clothing of a gay man make the 14 year old fanboys gay? I don't get it.

Honestly, I think the brand is too garish, so I'm not defending him from the perspective of a fan.

--- Original message by neawts on Mar 10, 2006 04:59 AM

Read his post again.

He's apologising to all the anti-homosexual (A homophobe is someone with 'homophobia', though it's not much of a 'condition' people use it to label anti-gays which are usually kids who don't know any better) 14 year old fans of BAPE since he thinks it's owner and their idol is gay.

First. Milspex is very right. Gay subculture is still something that Japanese society still doesn't accept and doesn't believe exists in their country. I had a friend whose host mother was in her second marriage because she caught her first husband of 20 years in bed with another man one fateful night. Most get a 9-5 job, marry a woman, and have children but still have homo-sexual relations on the side. Plus, given how feminine fashion and grooming activities are with Japanese guys, its almost impossible to determine if someone is gay based on how they dress or groom here.

Second. Based on my experience and this is only based on the girls I've dated; Japanese girls are very materialistic and place a high value on wealth and status in a partner. I wouldn't be surprised if Nigo could get any girl he wished. Just look at LiveDoor Horie-san. The guy isn't good looking or fit or stylish but was wealthy and had power; thus he had dated multiple models...at least until he got caught and now is in prision...and his engagement with his model gf is over...well he's pretty much fucked...

Quote:

Quick question how come it seems every japanese name ends in "-san"

--- Original message by greentalks43 on Mar 13, 2006 05:19 AM

thats an honorific, like Mr or Mrs in English.

Quote:
Quote:

marital history, who's dating who, apparent repressed sexuaity in japanese soceity...

none of that matters.

1a_1.JPG

d5_1_sbl.JPG

--- Original message by red on Mar 12, 2006 11:35 PM

yeah... but homophobia is usually a subconcious backlash against ones own supressed homosexual feelings... plus camron wouldnt sell records if he got caught with a dick in his mouth.

its too bad too... the thought of a gay rapper dressed like trina is fucking hiarious...

denim is the new crack

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

none of that matters.

1a_1.JPG

d5_1_sbl.JPG

yeah... but homophobia is usually a subconcious backlash against ones own supressed homosexual feelings... plus camron wouldnt sell records if he got caught with a dick in his mouth.

its too bad too... the thought of a gay rapper dressed like trina is fucking hiarious...

--- Original message by cheapmuthafukr on Mar 13, 2006 09:16 AM

wow. i never thought of that. maybe dipset... no... no... it cant be... why God...

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

none of that matters.

1a_1.JPG

d5_1_sbl.JPG

--- Original message by cheapmuthafukr on Mar 13, 2006 09:16 AM

wow. i never thought of that. maybe dipset... no... no... it cant be... why God...

--- Original message by red on Mar 13, 2006 09:47 AM

dipset on the downlow...

denim is the new crack