Skull Jeans, Cdg, Fragment, Supreme, Futura, Atmos, Goodenough

marfarn

ok guys, i have not worn these clothes for a LONG time now, and they are just wasting room in my wardrobe, prices are in aud, and add 10 for shipping, pickups in sydney depending on where you are!

prices are negotiable, so feel free to offer me a price! any questions, or if you need measurements or more photos dont hesitate to ask. oh yea, the stuff is authentic!

P1010891.jpg

CDG play tee, marked size large, but fits like a medium to small, condition i'd give it a 7/10, the print has faded a little bit with washing.

$60!

P1010892.jpg

fragment fenom levis tee, size medium, fits like a medium, condition is 7/10 due to the print fading, actually im not too sure if it was like that when i first got it, because it seems to have that vintage feel anyway!

$60

P1010889.jpg

P1010890.jpg

GOODENOUGH tee, size medium, fits like a medium, rare shit here, grey tee with the front completely printed black except for the words GOODENOUGH, a vintage tee, but hasnt been worn that much, 7/10

$60

P1010893.jpg

futura labs tee, size medium, fits like a medium, 6/10 condition

$30

P1010894.jpg

atmos tee, size medium, fits like medium, 8/10 condition

$30

P1010908.jpg

supreme arc logo hoodie, its the one without thermal lining, brown colour with beige writing, size large, 7/10

$80

thanks!

• 4 weeks later...