FS: Dubbleworks 660s Size 28

whorishconsumer

___SOLD___

I previously posted this for sale a month ago, however took it down because the jeans miraculously began to fit. Despite this, I've only worn them twice since then and still find them restrictive so I'm reposting. Here's the original post, adjusted to reflect the current date:

I have a pair of the above which I puchased from Blue in Green just over 4 months ago. Due to a lack of foresight (and I guess measuring), I've discovered them to be too small.

There was no presoak, I soaked them the first time about 5 weeks ago. I've worn them pretty heavily, which has resulted in the beginning of a crotch tear and some exposure of side threads around the thighs.

The tag that comes with it (which I kept) indicates in broken English that they will repair the jeans for up to one year. I have not looked too far into this (the Japanese website is a deterrent) but it's supposedly got about 6 more months of "coverage".

Waist: 16.5 across (so 33 around)

Inseam is 35.

Crotch to button: 9.5

Back: Just shy of 14

My actual waist, as in true just-above-the-hip-bone measurement, is 33.

My height is just shy of 6'3".

Photos can be found here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/38836503@N00/sets/72157622910825434/

Paid 220 (plus shipping). Asking $80 plus shipping.