White Trainers/Tennis Shoes

smapty

I want to get a pair of white canvas trainers with either a white or yellow (like natural gum rubber colour) sole for the spring/summer. Im not really into ones with a toe cap like the chuck taylors or the umbro kim jones ones. Does anyone have any recommendations? The closest thing I could find were the white trainers on APCs website but i walk a lot so i need a good shoe and would like to try them on or have them come from an dedicated shoe company.

Quote:

thanks for the help, theyre all def good ideas. Im really into the springcourts, i had never heard of that company before. Do any of you have them? Are they a good shoe?

--- Original message by smapty on Mar 5, 2006 03:30 PM

I have the spring courts in white. Top trainer for summer and very ccomfortable. I would also recommend a classic : stan smiths

Quote: I have a question along the same line:

I am looking for a pair of white sneakers for the summer that are ideal to have airbrushed.

I have my son's name tattooed on my right arm and I would like to have my tattoo airbrushed on the side of

the right sneaker. Any recommendations?

Uh, if you want an airbrushed sneaker look, get some all-white AF1s or Chuck Taylor Hi's.......airbrush looks pretty silly on any shoe though imo....

Quote:

the tst are so dope, how is the size compared to other shoes?? i am thinking about ordering det white one with red and blue stripes ay www.yoox.com

--- Original message by ulrich on Mar 6, 2006 12:03 PM

well,i actually don't own any of the shoes i usually see on superfuture, but i have an eu 44 in nike waffle racers, a 43 in puma rudolf dassler van slobbe, a 43-3/4 in adidas, L.A. trainers or TKDs...i bought a 43 for my tst but there is still a little room for my foot, so i guess generally you have to buy one size smaller...i don't really know where else to get them on the net, but that ebay seller i linked before appears to have some, according to what he said in a previous auction. he said he'd have sold different numbers from the shown ones in a near future, if i remember...and also check yoox, yes, they often have something.

good luck guys!