FT: M NBHD x OF Bandanna Pocket T-shirt

tac0tron

Hey guys, i'm putting a Navy Neighborhood x Original Fake Bandanna Pocket T-shirt up for trade. I just bought this piece yesterday from the Commissary. Great piece, nice details; the pocket and sleeve details are made out of blue bandannas that were sewn to the t-shirts; the pocket is screen printed with Kaws’ signature Chomper Teeth Circle (I like this better than his X’s), and the sleeve bandanna patterns resemble the chompers too. The size of this tee is a medium but I think it's a japanese medium (fits like a small), so it fits a bit too snug on me, hence why I want to trade this. I've only tried it on and wore it around the house for a bit, so it's basically still new. Comes with tags and all. The retail of this was $105 I think.

I'm looking for either the same t-shirt in a size Large, or something else. Show me what you got. I'm a medium (or small depending) for t-shirts, small for shirts, small/medium jackets and hoodies, sz.30 waist for pants, and 9.5 for shoes.

Brands interested in (BUT NOT LIMITED TO): +J Uniqlo, Uniqlo, Bounty Hunter, Supreme, Neighborhood, J.crew, APC (will trade for used denim), Clarks, Invisible:Man, Commissary ... there's a lot more I guess but I don't want to list them.

Particular Items of interest: Oxford Shirts (Long & Short Sleeve), Slim Fitting Khaki pants, Sweaters/Hoodies, Cardigan w/ Hood, T-shirts, Hats (no new era), Blazer, Dress Pant, Clarks Beeswax Wallabees

OR

BUY FOR $80>>>$70>>>$60>>>$55>>>$50 (price reduction!) SHIPPED CON. US/CANADA.

SOLD

PM for international shipping

International Price will be higher

PM for measurements.

4139393709_0f5c07d202.jpg

4140154778_1e009361d9.jpg

4140155350_9b521ecf06.jpg

4140153238_8d65a563aa.jpg

4140156030_158a0d0891.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...