Opie's chest of wonders

Opie

Hello all and welcome to Opie's closet sale!

Here i'll keep all the things i'm selling and you will be free to bid, offer and comment.

All prices are including shipping and if you are close to Denmark we can talk about shaving a bit of the price of.

If anyone is interested in trading for some of this stuff then let me know.

Brands i would be interested in are, amongst others:

Sugar Cane, 45rpm, old Kato stuff, Kapital, Levis red and other pieces made interesting materials.

Also if mr. Hollowleathers drops by then i'd be very interested in a belt a bit like the one he made for his girlfriend.

I'm usually a size small in shirts/t-shirts, a size 29/32-34 in trousers and a size 42-42½ in shoes.

First up is my pair of Jomons in size 29/33

It has been worn casually for a couple of months and has been washed a good 2 times.

The only sign of wear on them is a broken thread near the left front pocket.

The price is 400 usd OR a couple of new Sugar Cane Hawaii model size 29.

Here's me wearing the Jomons (sorry about the amount of skin):

DSCF0839-1.jpg

DSCF0840.jpg

As it stands right now i won't be able to provide any detailed pics before january, so i hope these will do.

Next up is a pair of RM Williams Craftman chelsea boots in size 42 made of yearling.

These have been worn quite a bit around and i have to admit that they are a bit scuffed, especially on the right back on one of the where a bit of the leather has torn.

I'm setting the price to 250 usd as it is now, but i'm very open to offers and trades.

Anyhow, here are some pics:

DSCF0841.jpg

DSCF0842.jpg

And here are some stock pics which are a lot more describing than mine: http://www.auls.dk/product/126/

As with the Jomons i won't be able to provide any detailed pictures of these before january.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also up for grabs is my old beat up pair of Kato bucklebacks in size 29/35.

Now these say 29, but i would recomend them to any size 29/30/31 depending on what fit you would like.

Bought raw.

Now i won't go into details on where the holes, wears and tears are on these, but i can tell you that the crotch area has been reinforced by my dear little sister.

As wrong as that might sounds, it works.

I'm starting these at 200 usd due to me not really wanting to let them go. It's my serious asking price though.

Here are some pictures that i posted in the Kato thread a few days ago:

DSC03443.jpg

DSC03444.jpg

DSC03450.jpg

And a picture of the crotch repair:

DSC03453.jpg

Pictures of specific parts of this pair can be provided if requested.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coming soon to Opie's closet:

Lightly worn KMW 1950

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...