Denim Jackets

ko

What does everyone think of denim jackets?

I've recentently really taken notice of them, I think there pretty cool. I'm thinking about getting the Nudie dry denim jacket. Does anyone have any experience with wearing out a dry denim jacket?

I have the 507 LVC and it rocks, with 47 lvcs. I would love to get the 506, but they are pretty hard to find. My jacket is starting to get honeycombs on the elbow bend. I wish it looked like this:

6002-3_front.jpg

6002-3_back.jpg

i've got this one... the pre-distress on it is a bit more than in the picture though. actually now that i look at it i wish it looked more like the picture ): but whatever. it fits great and i got it for cheap. and i'm a polo whore.

ppolo22144860standardv3308ia.jpg

wearing a raw denim jacket would be too weird for me... it would bleed on your clothes wouldn't it?

the denim im workin with, its a lighter ounce-age and it doesnt bleed. It is selvedge and it does come on a 30 inch loom.. but its mad comfortable(in my opinion and my friends.) It keeps the wearer mad warm as well. i was wearing it in minnesota while i was there, in the snow.. and i had a t shirt underneath, and i was straight.

Quote:

CIMG1673.jpg

here is a selection from my collection, hand sewin. based on a members only.. and the denim is selvedge.. ohh its lined by the way

--- Original message by ultra_V on Mar 5, 2006 12:59 AM

what brand is that!? looks very nice

Wanted: Sucarcanes SC40500N, Imperial kings. 31x34

yoo you wouldnt happen to be in california by any chance? cause i rather have you try them on as well.. i also have a denim hoody and reversable varsity.. but im hesitate to post pictures.. just cause of that muslim comment on whatare you wearing today, i also carry denim.. but again.. i dont want stupid comments.. lemme know if you wanna see pictures.. give me your email or someshit..

^ haha, dude i was kidding with the muslim comment. just wanted to show off the fact that i still had my star wars sheets from when i was in grade school. i think your fits are dope. nice idea. plus im not feeling the full-floral print trend thats going on in the world of hooides these days. i feel your approach is much more pratical and sportable. also digging on that spidey lining on your denim jacket. anything in a size L? i could PM you if you want to keep it off the boards.

In my past life I was a biblical times savor, in this day and age I'm a political sign waver.

ahha sall good brother.. but i was more referring too people as a whole.. but uhhh i guess ill just post pictures up here.. since its not too blown.. ill do it a little later.. i feel you on the whole floral print thang.. along with that shit on red monkey jeans.. i see that embroiderry style everywhere.. sheeesh..

ebay is the best place now. I got mine for a little over $100. You can still find some with the 555 stamp on them.