Gorgeous Pieces: BandofO, OCeremony, Clarks, Sperry

robgotsastaplerr

Hello all, just clearing out a few things today. I am a bit sad to be letting go of some of these pieces, but I have been making a transition in my wardrobe, and alas, these pieces must find a new home. Prices are relatively firm and I have tried to be as fair as possible. Multiple pictures are included under each displayed photo so please feel free to enjoy all the details! Paypal is preferred, I will ship internationally, I will ship USPS priority mail, and shipping fees are not included in the prices.

Band of Outsiders

$140

This is a standard white oxford, a true classic piece from Band of Outsiders. This was bought just the other day from Farinelli's, but I decided to keep my Our Legacy 1940s oxford and sell this one instead. The shirt is of beautiful quality thick oxford cotton, with all the usual details of these shirts such as the darted back. Just to note, the shirt is not transparent as suggested by the photos. This shirt is unworn and brand new without tags. The labeled size is M, but the white oxford specifically sizes smaller than the other shirts. Shoulders are 17.25 inches apart, and pits are 18 inches apart. Recommended for a slim 38 or standard 36.

4116217791_473d5a3b7e.jpg

1 2 3 4

Opening Ceremony

$200

This was purchased from the famous Opening Ceremony store in Los Angeles on La Cienega as part of their F/W 09 collection. It was purchased last year December just when they restocked their F/W 09 line. It's a very interesting piece, a hybrid between a shirt and a jacket. Made of 100% cotton, the shirt-jacket has shirt details like barrel cuffs, shirt pocket, and shirttails, but jacket qualities like the motorcycle-style side slanted zipper, slash pockets, and a lapel. The shirt is moderately thick, so it makes a great layering piece for the winter or a nice outer layer for the spring. The color is a beautiful navy, and the windowpane plaid is a beige-light yellow. The shirt has a lot of different ways to wear it, because you can play around with the zipper placement. Let me assure you, this is a true winner piece from the OC 09 collection and it hurts me to let this go. Labeled size is S, and it will fit a 38 best. Shoulders measure 18 inches apart, and chest measures 19.5 inches wide.

4116217517_f10e777eda.jpg

1 2 3 4

Clarks

$90

These wallabee chukkas were purchased due to sheer impulse as I was wearing my VotC Dior suede chelsea boots in downtown Chicago when it started to rain, so I ran to the Clarks inside Water Tower Place and purchased these beeswax leather wallabees to save my suede boots. I was planning on using these shoes, but I found a great deal on a pair of Quoddy hunter boots and these have seen new use since that rainy day. The crepe soles tell the story, there is practically no wear on these shoes; even the crepe still has its original color. Size is a 9M and relatively fits true like all Clarks tend to do.

4116218165_8c4527fb2a.jpg

1 2 3

Sperry Top-Sider

$70

These boat shoes were purchased about a year ago and were worn during the summer, but I lost interest in boat shoes after and these have just been collecting dust. These are a limited edition Gold Cup Collection and feature a memory foam inner sole and a Vibram outer sole. The leather is deerskin. The grommets are all plated in 14k gold and the shoes have tons of life left in them. They are very rigorously constructed and were meant to be an upgrade to a classic. Size is a 10M and fits slightly smaller like all Sperry's tend to do. Best suited for a 9.5.

4116988452_eeb6d60926.jpg

1 2 3