the unbranded brand

blm14

I still love my Diesel Safado and True Religion jeans, but this UB201 is my favorite pair right now.

here a much better phone shot,

photo3_zps27f03bcc.jpg

How much wear have you invested in those? I can only hope my 201's look like that one day

How much wear have you invested in those? I can only hope my 201's look like that one day

maybe 7 months total and 15 to 20 hrs a day of wear, wash 5 to 6 times, i am not afraid to wash it because i want it to fade fast.

I got resin from a pipe on my jeans and now they smell like straight weed haha. I really don't want to wash them because they are finally at a point where I don't feel suffocated when I wear them, but that might be my only option. Smelling like weed everywhere I go isn't really what I want to do. How long do unbranded take to stretch back out after a wash?

I got resin from a pipe on my jeans and now they smell like straight weed haha. I really don't want to wash them because they are finally at a point where I don't feel suffocated when I wear them, but that might be my only option. Smelling like weed everywhere I go isn't really what I want to do. How long do unbranded take to stretch back out after a wash?

mine stretch back with in a hour or 2. Edited by syeh

Wow. 15-20 hrs / day? how do you manage that?

i start my day wearing my jeans when i wake up around 5 in the morning with 10 to 15 minutes break when i taking a shower and take it off around 9 in the evening before going to sleep. in simple words i sleep naked so no jeans during those times.

i start my day wearing my jeans when i wake up around 5 in the morning with 10 to 15 minutes break when i taking a shower and take it off around 9 in the evening before going to sleep. in simple words i sleep naked so no jeans during those times.

what do you do everyday?

thats the important part..

Haha yeah, I was just thinking he doesn't get much sleep. At least he can wear jeans everyday!

i am jobless for a more than a year so i do anything i want of my day. but i have $$$$$ @ the bank if you will gonna ask. does it make you feel good now? hahaha yeah! Edited by syeh

• 2 weeks later...

These Unbranded 21 oz. fades are no joke. I've had them since the 16th and I'm already noticing significant fades in the whiskers and fades. It's an electric blue fade so far. I don't really do anything in them either. I sat at a desk in them three days, was out and about in them two days and wore them for about five hours after work three days. I didn't even really size down in them because I gained some weight and didn't want a pair that was going to dig into my hips.

Conversely, I've been wearing a pair of the 15 oz. Unbranded jeans since October and I've noticed very minimal fading with the same schedule.

I just got my first pair of raws.UB221 love the fit color build.best.jeans I ever.had.compared to.true.religion nd rmc nd those hundred.dollar sean johns I used to wear... I haven't taken them off since I got them last wednesday... r the more expensive brands i that much better? Cuz

Wow. 15-20 hrs / day? how do you manage that?

@quote, Do7 and all other people that wonder how you get that many hours...

I wake up at 06:45 AM, I put my jeans on at 07:00AM and then I rush to my work/internship. They stay on all day till 11:00PM before I go to bed. This gives me 16 hours of wearing time every day.

With or without a job, it's easy to wear them this much. Except if you are not allowed to wear them due to regulation.

I just got my first pair of raws.UB221 love the fit color build.best.jeans I ever.had.compared to.true.religion nd rmc nd those hundred.dollar sean johns I used to wear... I haven't taken them off since I got them last wednesday... r the more expensive brands i that much better? Cuz

more expsensive pairs are usually better... compare these to a pair of 3sixteens and you could see the difference...but theyre a great starting pair for raw denim

them iz def betr than UB cuz they uze more exclusive denim nd the construction is sometimes much betr. Likez mistahdabolina abovez here sayd: ''theyre a great starting pair for raw denim''

WORD!

My skinnies around less than 6 months?

280l649.jpg

I don't wear them as often because they are too messed up and I am on my Elephant 2s. I'll post pics of them as soon as I get them repaired as of right now they are at 14 mos. of wear.

How tall are you and How much does your waist

This is not to give you a lecture but rather to share my worthless opinion if you think differently i respect that.

It depends on your criteria of a better quality jeans, if you look for attention to details, slubby denim, fancier buttons (donut) and thick leather patch then the expensive brands is much better but if you are like me who is after a better fit and best looking fade then i consider every brand as equal. My N&F Weird guy fit is the most i like, my UB 201 evolves to have the best fade among the rest, my IH has the better fabric and will surely fade great but with unflattering fit, my Levi's 501 cone mills red line i consider the best in construction in every details but will not fade as good as my UB and hoping that the Flathead i am expecting on the mail tomorrow will give me a nice fit and better fade.

To some it is worth the $300+ price difference and i respect that, to others who think otherwise i also respect that, anyways we all have our opinions and no one can claims his or her opinion as the rule. If you like the fit and the result then be proud of your jeans, me i am proud of my UB201 every time i wore it more than any of my other pair of jeans.

AMEN!

Ordered the 201 & 221 for shits and giggles and was pretty surprise how solid these are. Fit way better than my warehouse/eternals lol way better construction than apcs for sure. Forgot how hard it was to button these fucking 21oz jawnz fuuu small button holes. Also, glad i sized up on these they fit an inch smaller than tagged size.

Edited by Mixture

• 2 weeks later...