Interest check.Fiorentini+Baker~PRPS prpl , deerskin RRL

__3xL

1.) NWT : Original one-wash raw purple selvage PRPS labeled 31W actually 32.5" W and inseam is also 32.5

PRPS purples selvage retail was like $350 prps01bb Dark Rinse 07/08 .. $317 currently on Tobi

$170 shipped/insured !! to USA SOLD

0000214e.th.jpg

Link to album

http://img200.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=0000211c.jpg

2.) fiorentini+Baker perforated .Made in Italy the old fashioned way ! sz 44 fa sho( US 10.75-US 11)

.tobacco'ish color

newer pics make them look a lot darker though - first pics are completely accurate !

Worth every bit of the $150 shipped and insured Im attempting to let them go for .. or Im not letting go

0000202.th.jpg

0000203d.th.jpg

no shoe trees in them in the photo - worn less than 1 month total . no original box They were wiped down/cleaned up with baby shampoo and a microfiber -treated with Obernauf oil before storing them when I returned from Vegas lil while ago

A clean/non darkening re-condition is all that you might think be needed . Personally I love the richness of the oil

Link to current photos

K Im not selling the f+b then you lil feet pinguins in dior Tux shades .

knowing darn well If I took the time to strip them and refinish them or even just get the oil out and recondition they would be worth $200 . 99% of sellers leave the shoe trees in and people dont think twice . I put honesty out cause sufu my home and you cheap azzes pass me by , knowing honesty not the best policy when being a seller huh ? c'mon now kick u in your ass with metl heel inserts (no screws/no glue so it stays off in your asses)

Lock this thread

thanks moddi sahns

• 4 weeks later...

BUY MY SHIT !!!

or make offer

TO BUY MY SHIT AT YOUR PRICE !!! :-)

yes the bakers look worn when they are new too dont message me like they look more worn than I said ,.. theyre not

:cue shoes that get better with age thread: & ppl know handmade shoes are the SHIT thread

• 3 weeks later...

As promised

Link to album > http://img85.imageshack.us/g/dsc00012gb.jpg/

I know photos are not good .same jeans as original post - with updated tags for buyer.

never worn never washed . Stored in airtight tote. Brand new with retail tag doing $150 shipped and insured to USA for Kyle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...