Barneys Warehouse Sale (NYC)

JOSHBEE

No it's not worth it. I went on the 20th (a few days after it opened) and there were very few interesting pieces. Some decent Marc or Theory for the ladies but for guys....not so much. Unless you really need that scarf or something, that is probably all you'll find.

Less crowds this season too. It was beyond crazy a year ago but now...?

ALL THE BEST

Quote:

The one in LA sucked balls.....if that helps....

--- Original message by englandmj7 on Mar 1, 2006 12:55 AM

couldn't have said it better myself. I went the evening of the first day and it was still extremely picked over.

I popped in to the NY sale a few times. As expected there was a lot more stuff at the start, but they seem to be re-stocking the men's shoes as there was new stock each visit - still some Jil Sander, Costume National, Trovata Vans in reasonable sizes last Monday.

I bought a Paul Smith suit for $300, the same suit I paid full retail for last fall in a different color.

I didn't see any interesting jeans, pants, or jackets, but I didn't look too hard. I did notice a bunch of Levis Premium jeans, but don't remember details. Good luck!