FS/FT: MA+ Calf Leather Shirt (50)- RJB 66BSPBK (33)

YoungM

MA+ Leather Shirt

I recently purchased this gorgeous shirt, however, due to the size of my arms, I can't fit in it. This makes me incredibly sad, as it's a gorgeous shirt. It's dark purple, although it appears black in the vast majority of lights. Buttons are covered, and the top button is silver. Contains all the usual MA+ goodies - raglan shoulders, slim-fitting cut, gorgeous leather, and the signature cross staple. It's also nice and long- I'm 6 ft, and the length is perfect on me. Comes with garment bag (not pictured, but I can point people in the direction of a picture if interested) and magnetic tag. Only tried on, condition is near perfect, at least 9/10.

Measurements are as follows-

Pit to Pit- 21"

Sleeve Length- 27"

Shoulder to Shoulder- 17.5" (I'm a bit iffy on this one, very hard to measure)

Back Length- 32"

Front Length- 29"

Pictures

4024561478_6bfb449c0b_m.jpg4024559612_f4d6c43566_m.jpg4023802701_f3a5dca8e8_m.jpg

Additional images can be found Here.

Sorry for crappy pictures -color is best in image 153.

EDIT: Asking $900-> 750 Shipped for two days (12/2-12/4).

Wear this beautiful shirt for a fraction of the price you would find it anywhere - however, prices go back up soon, if I miss my grail :(

I may be interested in trades of CCP, MA+, or Julius in similar sizes. CCP footwear in a 9 would also be appealing.

I've also got a pair of RJB 66BSPBK's in size 33, soaked, un-hemmed, and unworn. Looking to get about $265 shipped for them, and I'll put up pictures soon. Kop and save like 45 dollars on brand new pants.

This is definitely a bit small. I'm a little iffy on sizing of designer clothing, having not had much experience with it, but I believe this is more akin to a slim 48. The arms are cut quite slim.

As I said to another potential buyer, this shirt fits me roughly the same as the size 3 julius jut neck this season. I'm 6' and 185, and both are possible, but difficult to get on. My apologies, but that's really the only clear comparison I can make.

Also, no interest on the jeans is crazy. Here's SE's page on them-

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=76&products_id=428