evisu_d67_yellowgull-2.jpg

evisu_d67_yellowgull-3.jpg

evisu_d67_yellowgull-4.jpg

evisu_d67_yellowgull-5.jpg

evisu_d67_yellowgull-6.jpg

evisu_d67_yellowgull-7.jpg

evisu_d67_yellowgull-8.jpg

fit to come!

waist shrunk from a 36 to a 32 from soak.

they are relaxed, but the denim is unbelievable. i'm now going to be wearing these jeans as the only pair in my rotation now.. I had my warehouse contest jean as my priority, but these are now my priority.

edit: woops, they actually shrunk from a 35 to a 32.

Mix,

Are these jeans made in China or Macau?

Isn't Macau part of China anyhow, these days? :confused:

The reason I asked is because Evisu use to have alot of it's product's manufactured in China and they got upset at the poor quality that China manufactures had produced, so they started manufacturing their product's in Macau! They way I discovered this was because I noticed that the color of the Heritage patch had changed from a light tan color with red lettering to a darker tan color with burgandy lettering! I called Matt @ Evisu to check if they were fakes and he said that they switched manufactures. You can also tell by the hardware used.

Notice the patch's.....

img1983pe4.jpg

0a49_1.jpg

found these aswell although hoping to get these myself at a low price..... think i saw them in the dd+1 thread when miz had the jeans looking for the link.........

I like the subtle black gulls on the Oki-ni's, but there d85! Even though I'm not a big Doraemon fan, I'd definately have to cop just for the fact that they have the red tab :eek: and the denim looks nice!

just checked that auction... those look off. check the difference in the doraemon print and the gull print21.jpg

vs

0a49_1.jpg

, and the fact that the length is only 32... and missing the patch, which is a good way to tell fake(if the patch is wrong), and also the lack of back pocket lining.

id be very suspicious.

Cheers for the heads-up Chambo, but got plenty to be getting on with at the moment.

The Leepros are going to be next I reckon, but they'll probably be put to one side for a while. Although if the fella who sold me the jacket has any decent No.1s then I'll be looking at getting them. They'll keep for a rainy day. Or year!

Dunno about the denim types, and is the Japanese denim part of that 'D' system of classification?

Couple of better pics of the Type 2 jacket, coupled with lot 2001:

copyofdsc02028bj2.jpg

copyofdsc02029qy2.jpg

I'm going to remove the gull on the back of the jacket, I think.

Incidentally, can anyone tell me when Evisu changed their name from Evis? Is the Evis still used on some tabs?

I'm trying to work out if the jacket's an older piece or not...

Incidentally, can anyone tell me when Evisu changed their name from Evis? Is the Evis still used on some tabs?

I'm trying to work out if the jacket's an older piece or not...

i believe they did that around 1990, when levi's started bitching. i could be wrong tho, not too much of an evisu expert