Supreme FW09 Wool Tracker Jacket (black, medium) - Below Retail

fogg

This is the wool tracker jacket that just came out for F/W. It's super heavy (24 oz) melton wool with a quilted lining and its an awesome jacket. It's very much a workwear style piece with 6 pockets on the front (as well as hand warmer pockets below the bottom front ones) and game pockets on the back. Very similar to something EG or Woolrich Woolen Mills would do.

I just got it in the mail from the webstore yesterday and tried wearing it today and realized its just a bit too small on me, so I want to sell it so that I can order a large. My loss is your gain as you can get a brand new great jacket for below retail. I'm asking $285 shipped anywhere within North America. That's the total price. No extra percentage for paypal or any of that other bullshit. If you're in North America that's it. If you're outside North America I have no problem shipping to you, just pm me for a quote on how much to add.

If you want measurements or any more info on the jacket let me know by PM or by posting here. You can ignore the tag in the pics its just for strictlysupreme's forum.

Rules:

-Paypal only

-PM is the best way to contact me

-I will ship international - PM me for pricing

-I won't ship first. If you need references I have feedback from here, ISS, Styleforum and ebay available on request

Trades:

I'm mostly looking to sell so that I can buy this in another size, but I'd be willing to trade for a F/W outdoor zip up in medium (since I can't get one off the webstore) + cash and would listen to trades for other Supreme jackets in medium and large (I'm usually a medium but some outerwear fits small). For any trades I will only do it if you ship first, though.

J13_blk_1251407247.jpg

Picture116.jpg

• 2 years later...