Dior MIJ, MII, Valentino, Naked Famous, APC *Quick sales!

ty.stein

Need to raise some quick funds, most of this stuff has been sitting in my closet and has come from other SUFU members (internet shopping seldom works out as planned). Anyway, here are the goods priced to move.

1. Dior MIJ indigo 19cm,w 28 ($165) SOLD

2. Dior MII indio 21cm, w 28 (? offers)

3. Naked and Famous (weird guy) green!, w 28 ($85) SOLD

4. APC winter vest, size 1 ($60) SOLD

5. Valentino polo, size 50 (Interest check on this one. I love it, but can’t make up my mind on the fit.)

Please excuse some of the pics!

Feel free to throw me offers/trades! (I’m looking for a good layering jacket for the winter, preferably hoodless.)

Dior MIJ, w28 (SOLD)

Straightforward -- lightly used pair of Dior’s most popular cut. Barely any fading. ($165)

japanfront.jpg

japaninside.jpg

Dior MII, w28

Alrighty, and here are made in italy’s. These were tailored pretty short, it measures 30inches down the seam. Please someone shorter buy these before I do something stupid with them. Dior cutoff’s? (Offers please!)

italyfront.jpg

italyinside.jpg

italyback.jpg

Naked and Famous, “Weird Guy” w28 (Green!) (SOLD)

I love these these things but I just don’t have time for them. Worn out once, still has that harsh heavy raw denim feel to them. Tailored up a tad, to around 33 inches down the seam. I love the cut on these, very tapered but still enough room to actually move your legs. ($85)

nakedfront.jpg

4. APC Winter Vest, size 1 (SOLD)

Great winter peice, little big for me. The hood rolls up into the collar and the zipper details are all beautiful (RiRi). ($60)

vest.jpg

vestinside.jpg

Valentino Polo, size 50 (Interest Check, pm me offers)

Lastly I’ve got this polo that has been in my closet for months now, waiting for someone that it actually fits. Wonderful fabric/feel.

valentinofront.jpg

valentinotag.jpg

If you need more info, more detailed pics please ask! Thanks for looking