What are your jeans doing today?

ninetynine

...and Elliott Smith. Must rep.

More renovation work in the Strongholds- today it was masonry. I had to brick over holes in two of the chimneys were old ducts connected.

s52g.jpg

Not too bad I say. I didn't bother making them look too pretty as they were just going to be covered with plaster.

s53i.jpg

and Broken Social Scene.this man got great music taste: one of my alltime favourite albums.

I completely agree.

I'm glad to see that you guys here have great taste in music. Speaking of Spoon. Seeing them here in MPLS on April 3rd. I'm jacked. New album is amazing.

I completely agree.

I'm glad to see that you guys here have great taste in music. Speaking of Spoon. Seeing them here in MPLS on April 3rd. I'm jacked. New album is amazing.

Awesome! They kill live! And BSS just finished a new record- out this summer. Very excited about that.

Awesome! They kill live! And BSS just finished a new record- out this summer. Very excited about that.

i own this Spoon album from 3-4 years ago,that one with the red hooded cover-was it the first release?

anyway,-Z- your comment about the new one makes want to go straight to my local recordstore after work today and get it.

i own this Spoon album from 3-4 years ago,that one with the red hooded cover-was it the first release?

anyway,-Z- your comment about the new one makes want to go straight to my local recordstore after work today and get it.

That's 'Gimme Fiction'; 05 release.

Glad to see the vinyl love in this thread.

this was yesterday: bike ride.

so, i started off with my gear: FH F380 S7303090.jpg

went past a nice reservoir S7303110.jpg

sup nature:

S7303103.jpg

finally made it! 55 miles baby!!S7303119-1.jpg

and the food of champions.. none other than twinkiez S7303120.jpg

i bet that was an exiting day for you hendodo.doesnt look that cold anymore to wear two shirts and jeans,eh?

anyway,somebody came up with this idea last night to post your 3 alltime favourite musicalbums.here are mine:

4363155856_287e7e35b5_b.jpg

as iam in my golden forties now i understand that my adult taste doesnt match with that of most youngsters here,but i dont need it that wild nowadays,haha ;) i dedicate that Herman van Veen album to Cotton Duck.

i bet that was an exiting day for you hendodo.doesnt look that cold anymore to wear two shirts and jeans,eh?

anyway,somebody came up with this idea last night to post your 3 alltime favourite musicalbums.here are mine:

4363155856_287e7e35b5_b.jpg

as iam in my golden forties now i understand that my adult tast doesnt match with that of most youngsters here,but i dont need it that wild nowadays,haha ;) i dedicate that Herman van Veen album to Cotton Duck.

I am in the same boat with you with music...I totally forgot about Alexandra and Herman van Veen..

Attempting to reconstruct my post from yesterday. I had committed to attending a meeting yesterday before I realized it was a holiday. Luckily it was at the state zoo, so we spent part of the day wandering through after the meeting.

79183000.jpg

Is that, you, Dad?

74552664.jpg

Then we went over to the Museum of Natural History to get out of the rain. Bad pose from me:

77066304.jpg

Photo booths are always fun.

24568352.jpg

Then we hit our favorite shop/deli in town.

61001352.jpg

Just a very small portion of the chocolates they sell, but where are the Kinder Surprise eggs from Germany????

13471822.jpg

We had to have a hug after learning that they are now illegal to sell in the US (FDA says the toys are choking hazards inside of food (chocolate)) :(

17024779.jpg

Maybe some handmade chocolates would help ease the pain.

42750972.jpg

She went for peanut butter and jelly, and I went with sassafras.

21607264.jpg

^Handmade peanut butter and jelly, too :)

Because the toy parts are choking hazards inside of food, or something stupid like that. I think the FDA is ignoring the fact that they parts are inside a plastic egg that is not a choking hazard. Worst part of the story was that the FDA smashed thousands of them :( Nearly made me cry.

yeah, go figure. It's not like kinder eggs are easy to ship, either! My brother used to send them from Germany and they'd all be smashed by the time they arrived.

first day. got some in n out

4362733525_d0e31bbe75_o.jpg

went to my buddy's after to smoke a lil. hes always had these nice red doors that ive been fond of

4363476272_98f0b60314_o.jpg

took a leak outside because A) im a wildman and B) he is remodeling his bathroom

4362733603_6a6b5a34cc_o.jpg

the blunt looked good enough so smoke, so thats what we did

swq0pv.jpg

w0qou9.jpg

then my friend played some piano for us. he's pretty good... got some relaxing jazz type shit goin on

4362733641_c7b66c2b2d_o.jpg

later we rode to jack in the box in the back of my friends truck

4362733659_d1772cb696_o.jpg

played a little bit of pong with the guys and called it a night

4363476396_42fbbc7540_o.jpg

super post coming after i get some lunch in my belly