video games ruined my life

DüM

same here, i'm better at close range with the M21 because i can fire it like crazy without any recoil, but it's harder to kill at long distances, while with the Barrett i can destroy dudes across the map and just like you get got when trying to fend off someone in front of me

we're on PS3. we usually play Ground War or Demolition if we have a good party.

I just unlocked the Thermal scope for my 50 cal for the first time. It's so nooooob but i love it. I probably won't use it on most maps though. We got EMP'd and I was still copping headshots. And when you have a Thermal and you headshot a dude with Cold-Blooded you feel awesome. YOU CANT TRICK ME MUHFUCKA.

that game on highrise was fucking gay

somehow I went positive. Highrise can be so fucking frustrating. whenever I snipe from our building and you guys all leave soon enough theyre spawning behind me. I was trapped in their spawn but luckily my shotty was eating faces off.

I did cop that cheap first blood collateral though.

Wesley, I've only played it a few times and dudes were just camping. I do like the setup maybe I should try it with a good party.

I used to play exclusively hardcore in MW1 but honestly normal team deathmatch in MW2 reminds me a lot of hardcore in MW1. MW2 hardcore is a whole new beast that I really don't like - DUM's right while I'm sure you can get in a 'good' game occasionally I spent every game I've played with the full-screen map open marveling at my entire team not moving at all a.k.a. sitting in dark rooms waiting for someone else to actually do something.

somehow I went positive. Highrise can be so fucking frustrating. whenever I snipe from our building and you guys all leave soon enough theyre spawning behind me. I was trapped in their spawn but luckily my shotty was eating faces off.

I did cop that cheap first blood collateral though.

Wesley, I've only played it a few times and dudes were just camping. I do like the setup maybe I should try it with a good party.

Did you get a double kill on that map for the first blood?

Did you get a double kill on that map for the first blood?

in highrise you can snipe diagonally at the beginning of the match as they leave that window. I caught two of them but if you're lucky you can catch more

I used to play exclusively hardcore in MW1 but honestly normal team deathmatch in MW2 reminds me a lot of hardcore in MW1. MW2 hardcore is a whole new beast that I really don't like - DUM's right while I'm sure you can get in a 'good' game occasionally I spent every game I've played with the full-screen map open marveling at my entire team not moving at all a.k.a. sitting in dark rooms waiting for someone else to actually do something.

Hardcore TDM is full of god damn campers. Annoying as fuck.

I used to only play HC on MW1 as well because the regular TDM hit points were ridiculously high. Now they leveled it out and regular TD is much better.