video games ruined my life

DüM

Is anyone playing undead nightmare? i think its better than RDR despite the kinda repetitive gun play. still more than worth the ten bucks.

I really dont think RDR is the best game ever, but damn if its not the best looking i have seen on any console.

the only preorder love you get out here for BO is some stupid xbox avatar... anyone else got something better?

one store here had an offer, if you bring two old games BO was €19.90.

by the way, are there some new glitches in MW2 on PS3? I was playing a GW domination game, just a couple of minutes before the ending one guy on my team had 40-something kills, he pulled out a chopper gunner and ended up with 142 kills in the game. I actually happened to also get a chopper gunner right after his ended, and it seemed like I could hit every opponent regardless if they were behind buildings etc, and kill them with one or two shots. the game ended in the middle of it, but I got a good 20 kills in like 30 seconds, it was definitely different than normal. strange shit..

Well I know you're a try hard GB internet tough guy Darren, as illustrated by our 1v1 ahahahhahaa...

I definitely notice an improvement in sound quality especially with very quiet sounds when I replaced my original TB x1s with the newer TB x11s. I think Omnia has the same ones now and I think I just play with my volume a little higher than him because I hear things that he doesn't sometimes.

Can't wait for Black Ops so we can game again! I would pop in W@W to play with you, but Im trying to get mastery + at least 500 kills with every weapon before Black Ops.

X11s are all you need. I usually play with the volume super low, or if it is high, it is just because I have my music playing through them. Once in a while if I am the last left on search I will turn up the volume, but I don't need to play with them loud as hell all the time (mostly because I don't get as sweaty as David or Darren when I play) ahahahaha.

Emblems Do NOT Reset with Prestige

This one is pretty cut-and-dry -- a frequently asked question is, "Will my kickass emblem I spent hours perfecting be lost when I prestige??" The answer is, "NO!" -- Emblems are one of the only aspects of Black Ops MP that do not get a full reset upon entering Prestige. Things that will reset when you Prestige are: XP, COD Points, Challenge progressions, Loadouts, etc

COD points? anyone know what they are?

X11s are all you need. I usually play with the volume super low, or if it is high, it is just because I have my music playing through them. Once in a while if I am the last left on search I will turn up the volume, but I don't need to play with them loud as hell all the time (mostly because I don't get as sweaty as David or Darren when I play) ahahahaha.

true. my hands are like this after each round. David you know you are too. haha

eo-ALAmjKIY

COD points? anyone know what they are?

this is what you unlock things with in BO. you have more control over what guns and shit you unlock as now you buy them with COD points.

you can also bet cod points in ffa wager matches and the top 3 will win some of that.

this is what you unlock things with in BO. you have more control over what guns and shit you unlock as now you buy them with COD points.

you can also bet cod points in ffa wager matches and the top 3 will win some of that.

that sounds pretty awesome.

this is going to be a loong week! :o

yea I remember seeing that..

to be honest, using noob toob + one man army and practicing hitting the flag (going against the tank and probably aiming according to the flag marker and the power lines?) is pretty wack. yes thats very fast, but doesn't require a lot of actual gameplay skill. its practice and luck in order to have a big part of the opponent team be stupid enough to run to the first flag.