video games ruined my life

DüM

Yea same here. I think if we get a sufu clan then we can get properly organised.

@frank: hahaha btw you are good for a 1st timer. U played dota before? I swear i fed way more wen i first started

I came up with the idea August of last year, I worked on the graphics and animations and got my friend to do the sound effects and music. Most of that stuff was done by February. I outsourced the programing to a team in Scotland. and they had a playable build done by around April. I spent April into June building the levels and tweaking visual and sound elements. June to now I've been showing it around and play testing it so V1.1 is perfect.

HoN bros that wanna start a clan, we need to have 5 online to do it.

i'll be on HoN for a couple hours starting in like 10 mins

I think we can just get random strangers in the hon channel to make it first then we can invite everyone after its made. I might actually do that if I have the time but lets all agree on a clan name and tag? Should we just go superfuture (SuFu)?

lol has a lower learning curve and is a bit more forgiving to noobs

hon... is free to play right now and the matchmaking and everything is kind of fucked. but yeah its harder, a lot of ppl smurfing right now too (me included) so even the lower brackets are going to be kind of rough

almost feel like I need to make a CoD thread again since you motherfuckers took this shit over and I have no idea wtf you're talking about

BxDQ2Ow-VfI

only 2 player I think, like the last spec ops. 3 people is almost always better in this situation imo

speaking of coop though

vCQmI-9DAOQ

i played HoN in the early beta stages, but i had barely any experience with DOTA. i just got my ass handed to me left and right because i sucked at leveling up and staying safe at the same time. plus all the gear you could get was totally different than all the DOTA stuff, so i had no idea what i was doing. there's really no easy way to get into that game for new players.

on another note: i was watching some EVO footage of tekken. haven't seen that game in a while but man is it boring to watch compared to street fighter and mortal kombat.