video games ruined my life

DüM

Moar Phoenix Wright!

I never played the first one but always really wanted too. I am assuming I could probably get for really cheap at Gamestop used. Holy shit Professor Layton are some of my favorite DS games.. this is best idea ever.

The new Netflix without a disc is fucking awesome. The UI is so much more streamlined and thank god I don't have to put a disk in every time I want to watch something.

The only reason I have a DS is to play Phoenix Wright really. Its pretty awesome especially if you're a huge fan of say Lucasarts Moneky Island type games.

Always wanted to play Monkey Island but have never had the change.. Point and click adventure games have always been appealing to me. I might buy the remakes or whatever they are of Monkey Island on Xbox here soon. If you like Phoenix Wright, have you played Hotel Dusk?

played castvania.

fell asleep.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING KOJIMA.

bring back symphony of the night side scrolling.

Overall it was good, bit of a weak start, excellent middle, then over stayed it's welcome. Probably worth playing for the pretty graphics and epic set pieces alone. But eye candy aside it was painfully derivative,but despite that I love it to bits.

My onlyother real problems with it are that the blocking mechanic seems a bit off. To get the counter you seem to have to block at the start of an enemies attack animation rather than when it's about to make contact which is a bit odd

Always wanted to play Monkey Island but have never had the change.. Point and click adventure games have always been appealing to me. I might buy the remakes or whatever they are of Monkey Island on Xbox here soon. If you like Phoenix Wright, have you played Hotel Dusk?

Play 1 and 2, 3 is fun but gets alot of flack.

Also yes played Hotel Dusk, great title still need to pick up the sequel sometime.

anyone wanna play t6 later? i just know how to use bottom tier Raven :P

PSN is dranoelsy