video games ruined my life

DüM

are people getting MOH or BO?

I really like BFBC2 and the MP in MOH is the same dudes i hear... could be cool... obviously BO should be good, i feel like i am the only person who liked W@W.

i figure if its a war game we should abbreviate everything.

are people getting MOH or BO?

I really like BFBC2 and the MP in MOH is the same dudes i hear... could be cool... obviously BO should be good, i feel like i am the only person who liked W@W.

i figure if its a war game we should abbreviate everything.

Dfaus and I preordered both MoH and Black Ops.

I know David has Black Ops on the way as well.

I think more people are going to end up getting Black Ops than MoH, but I am more excited for the gameplay in MoH right now... need to change it up from playing COD all the time.

^I just played it this weekend buddy's house. Game is aiightt.. It just felt like a carryover from Lament of Innocence back on PS2 without many improvements overall. Still felt lacking for a PS3 caliber game. But then again I played using my bud's progress (and he's only past the second boss) I guess it could get better.

This mod looks cool (on that Blac Ops tip):

z5hO-4PTS3o

lol anybody play ds games? wow mario 64 is addicting

Yes I do, I am currently playing Bowsers Inside Story and I highly recommend anyone with a DS pick it up

also pick up:

Mario Kart DS

Elite Beat Agents

Dragon Quest IX

Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum

Electroplankton (if you can find it for a decent price)

Professor Layton

Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow

have you played the MoH beta?

Nah, heard it was iffy, but I've also heard they improved on some things since then. I love what DICE does with multiplayer so I'm hoping they fixed all the stuff everyone complained about and it'll be a nice surprise. If it's a total piece I can always trade it in and I'm only paying $40 for it so I'm not too torn.

Yo, who's beasting over Gran Turismo 5?

Real damage collision and supposedly decent AI? Count me in. Heel-toe shifting all the way!

I'm THIS CLOSE to paying $300 for a Logitech G27. My view is that I'm actually saving money and not using tires when I go to the track.

Another set of Dunlop Direzzas gone...

Yes I do, I am currently playing Bowsers Inside Story and I highly recommend anyone with a DS pick it up

also pick up:

Mario Kart DS

Elite Beat Agents

Dragon Quest IX

Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum

Electroplankton (if you can find it for a decent price)

Professor Layton

Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow

Just pick up a flash cart brooooo. So cheap for the amount of awesome you'll get in return.

http://realhotstuff.com/acekard-microsd-bundle-p-399.html