edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

Can someone please recommend to me a pen with a sturdy pocket clip in the same price range as the sharbo x?

I have just broke the second sharbo x clip and dont want to shell out another 45 for the clip to break again!

damn, how did you manage that? my sharbo clips are doing fine, on the ST3 anyway.. mine is beat but still solid.

it's not mine, i posted a link to the source (not to toot myself)

he explains that one is a peanut with emergency cash, one is a split pea as a lighter.

i was just using it as an example, the dragonfly is really popular these days.. he says he started EDCing because of how cool the Dragonfly looked..

I have just broke the second sharbo x clip and dont want to shell out another 45 for the clip to break again!

I broke the clip on two of mine, one's even lost its cap (still carry em tho). How about seeing if one of the Fenix clips would be able to fit?

Procrastination in action.

Was taking macro's of my Q123's emitter on moonlight.

Basically EDC tumblr's avatar but closer and with a faster shutter.

ogmkb4.jpg

I like how it looks like an eyeball and I like the waves that the orange peel of the reflector makes.

</randompost>

First time posting an EDC. These items will not leave my pockets for the next several days - until the potential for volatility around the Ugandan presidential elections has died down

IMG_0673.jpg

passport in cover

cash in 4 currencies (Ugandan Shillings, Kenyan Shillings, Euros, US Dollars)

keys, with Cone White Oak denim keychain

love this type of pen

Tanner Goods wallet, acting as belt camera case

Leatherman Skeletool

local phone

iphone for mobile internet connectivity

Nice camera case ^

I need somebody to proxy some things from countycomm to europe. Their international items are pretty limited so if anyone wants to help me out and order some small items for me, I would apreciate it.

Ofcourse paypalled + shipping + some extra for the trouble :)

First time posting an EDC. These items will not leave my pockets for the next several days - until the potential for volatility around the Ugandan presidential elections has died down

African election season EDC. Serious business.

IMG_0894.jpg

What I typically carry with me on a daily basis:

* Moleskine daily planner (can’t live without it)

* employee ID cards

* leather bracelets

* keys

* watch (this one’s a Steinhart Ocean 1 GMT)

* wallet

* iPhone

Edit: @kiya: I personally like Nalgene bottles, they're strong and work well for me!

waiting for a g5 prybaby to arrive

and now i have a rainbow titanium minibrewdriver for sale if anyones interested :o

random dump

j8egy9.jpg

Quark AA

Spyderco Chicago

Albam Card Holder

Fenix E01 on keychain

Casio gzone phone (work phone, thing is ugly but its pretty solid, supposedly designed to be used by military *shrugs*)

most of you live in amerikka and yet none of you carry pistols

soon as I get l.a.n.d.e.d. s.t.a.t.u.s. I'm going to pick up a beretta 92fs, ASP tactical baton with the bust-a-cap attachment and a Spyderco black on black Military to carry with me everyday in my slug--proof vest. maybe a glock 26 too if I have the $

puny little leafstorm can't help you in a s h i t s t o r m