edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

Mine, except that I bought a new Coach card holder (don't need a money clip, as I don't carry but a few bills and mainly use debit) and I use my Victorinox watch more than my Seiko.

Sometimes I use a Benchmade 585 (mini-Barrage) instead of this auto Boker Top-Lock, as well.

0EWLD.jpg

Speaking of the 4sevens Mini Quark CR2.... I need a light for EDC. All I have is a 16 lumen keychain light from Energizer.

I was thinking about a Quark Mini CR2 or a Mini 123. Would these be a good choice?

CountyComm is down right now, but are the Maratac AAA's any good, compared to the Quarks?

I want to stay underneath $50.

leefx - i don't think you can go wrong with either

Mini XM-L = more overall lumens, but floodier beam pattern (less throw)

Mini CR2 = smaller than CR123 but battery is less common

ITP A3 R5 = runs AAA (less bright) or 10420's (more bright), longer than Mini's but thinner (also cheaper than the maratac and probably brighter)

I've decided to sell my Sunwayman M10R. Good single 123 light but the mini123 on the keychain is enough for me. PM if interested.

those 4sevens are pretty thick and a lot of you have run into issues with keychain carry. I would suggest the Fenix L0D. I use this light more than my other and its very slim in pocket key chain carry.

I agree, the 4sevens lights are a bit thick for a keychain light. Though I don't feel it when it's tucked into my back pocket, it's worn a hole in the pocket. I do love the 189lumens it can put out though.

I have a Maratac AA right now and I have to say that I love it. The Maratac AAA would be a great choice for a first high lumen light especially since the batteries are easier to come by than 123's.

I have 2 maratac AAAs and love them. That on my keys and a higher output in my backpack. Good choice.

those 4sevens are pretty thick and a lot of you have run into issues with keychain carry. I would suggest the Fenix L0D. I use this light more than my other and its very slim in pocket key chain carry.

L0D is outdated, there's already LD01, if not anything newer by now.

4sevens Preon ReVO is pretty slim too, not a traditional light imo tho.. a little pricey too.

that burgundy looks really good doobi

here's a potential idea:

not paracord but w/e

http://miansai.com/store/product.php?productid=126&cat=4&page=1

damn, that's dope. so fucking easy to do too. i'd have to find someone to make custom made clasps/buckles with like that. here's to another like 3-4 hours of scouring the interwebz to find that shit!

funkdoobi those are rad, do you sell them?

haha yea. to make it short, lady down the hall from where i work saw it, loved it. now im making a stack of them for her and her and her employees in her art gallery

paraorder04-a.jpg

- nickel plate over steel surcingle blanket buckle with purple double wide cobra weave bar with

buddy of mine was asking what i use to make them. besides the rope, just long needle nose tweezers, a torch lighter, and a measuring tape.

paraorder04-b.jpg

paraorder04-c.jpg

i'll stop spamming with pictures for a bit now haha.