FS: Robert Geller, Julius, Ann Demeulemeester, DBSS, Nicolo Ceschi Berrini

deskmemo

Diet Butcher Slim Skin belted long vest $400

Oversized cotton/linen knit vest in black from DBSS ss08. The standout piece from this collection. It is made from a super chunky and rigid cotton/linen blend that is unlike anything else. The placement of the heavy metal buttons works perfectly to allow for many different wearing styles and the belt can be tied to allow for a slim or more oversized look. This piece works perfectly on both men or women. The size is free. It really does work on anybody from a 46-50, perhaps even a 44. I bought this from Blackbird for $895 when it was first released. It sold out almost instantly. I have worn it a handful of times but it is in perfect condition. Asking $400.

pit to pit: 57

shoulders: 43

length: 87

D81K112STYLE.jpg

D81K112.jpg

PICT7845.jpg

PICT7852.jpg

PICT7855.jpg

PICT8560.jpg

IMG_1953.jpg

IMG_1955.jpg

IMG_1958.jpg

IMG_1957.jpg

Rick Owens twisting double layer long sleeve $210

From Exploder. Not much needs to be said about this one. Tagged size is XL but this fits more like an L in my opinion. Made from 100% viscose so it does not stretch out as easily as the cotton ones. These are not as long as the ones from the current season. I don't keep this on hangers. That was only for the purpose of taking pictures. Used about 3-4 times. In excellent condition. Asking $210.

IMG_2021.jpg

IMG_2021.jpg

IMG_2022.jpg

IMG_2024.jpg

note on Berrini blazers - they are cut such that the arms are longer than a regular blazer, and the seam curves beautifully in line with your arm's natural bend such that if the blazer were of a stiffer material (used to have a thick canvas one), the arms curve naturally even when its on the hanger. beautiful.

also, can I trade you something for those RG blue jeans?

J

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...