Wings & Horns Glen Plaid M65

fogg

Hi,

I have here for sale a very rare Wings & Horns piece. This is the M65 they did a couple years ago for F/W in the very rare glen plaid material. I believe this material was limited to 25 pieces total and was sold directly on here by Kane. I love this jacket, but I've hardly ever worn it because its just a bit too tight at the bottom for me when fully zipped. I could keep it and wear it once in a while open, but I thought there would probably be people here interested in it so I might as well sell it.

I've worn it outside less than 10 times, never in anything other than sun and its basically in brand new condition. It's a pretty heavy jacket - the inside is lined with fleece (the sleeves are silk or satin).

Here are some more of the features:

-Real rabbit fur collar, which is detachable (it's attached by buttons on the inside and outside of the collar)

-Hand set grommets for ventilation at each armpit

-Riri zipper (this was made before they switched to lampo and now ideal)

-Awesomeness

Size medium

Measurements:

Chest: 54.5 CM or ~ 21.46"

Length (from high shoulder point): 76.5 CM or ~ 30.12"

Sleeve (3 pt measure, from center base of neck to shoulder point, to end of sleeve): 92 CM or ~ 36.22"

Pics:

Outside:

front.jpg

Inside:

inside.jpg

Grommets (and better view of the glenplaid pattern):

grommets.jpg

zipper:

zipper.jpg

I'm looking to get $375 (shipped within North America) for this. Let me know if you have any questions or need any more information.