looking for hoodies

icegrillz

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im looking for a zip hoody too.

generally i like things to fit very slim and prefer a long and lean look. problem is im like a 33.5 inch chest... so even small can be too baggy on me through the chest and the torso. XS's alot of the times end up shorter than id like (im 5'10"). My fav fitting t-shirts measure between 16-17 inches pit to pit, and dimensions like that seem really hard to find in a hoody (and in t-shirts also!).

I have a h&m pullover hoody that fits alright, but i want fit i like better if im gonna spend $100 plus. The best fitting hoody i have ever tried on is a nike boys medium (the sleeve are waaay short though)s

I dont have options for trying much on around here, so id be buying sight unseen online.

Any good options? Im thinking about an american apparel thermal lined in XS.

I also REALLY like the cast hoodies, esp. the chandelier one, but im afraid i wouldnt like the fit so much.

activeendeavors has a brand called ever: men and their hoody looks ok... anyone ever tried these on?

LAguy... you said the cast uses Lee hoody's? They dont produce them on their own, only to the printing/whatever else processing they do? Do you think the fit will change when they start doing their own cut and sew?

hmmm.. maybe a spruce small would be alright.

but i have no idea of a place that sells them online.

they are rather expensive too, arent they

hmm.. funny you say about a womens medium. the other day i tried on my sisters Gap womens favorite t in size medium. it fit about how id like things to fit, except that it was too short and too wide at the bottom.

Bad news for those who wanted the paisley but have yet to place an order....the entire Hundreds Spring collection has sold out. Everything is gone...from t-shirst to hoodies....this is what happened:

(as posted on Hypebeast by Bobbyhundreds of The Hundreds fame):

Thursday, March 16, 2006

HOLY OH MY GOD WHOA WHAT THE HELL BACK UP

WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So since I was up so late last night putting the new season up, I turned my phone off so that I could sleep-in in peace. That plan didn't go according to plan considering Ben called my girl to come bang on my door and wake me up at an ungodly hour. Why?

Well, because of you guys.

Thanks to you, we sold out of all our online inventory at some point last night. I mean, which one of you sickos is up at 4am buying t-shirts with woodpeckers on 'em?

So I must apologize to all our loyal customers because as it stands now, everything is completely sold out. The Collection will be temporarily removed until we figure out how to deal with our inventory problem.

There's a great book out there called "Tipping Point" by Malcolm Gladwell. Those of you who've read it know what I'm talking about. Anyways, at some point last night -- I'm thinking about 4am -- we may have had our own little "tipping point."

I'm going back to sleep.

--by bobbyhundreds

I truly respect the fact that the label is small but has a huge following...the only hype about the hoodies was generated by people on the forum and by word of mouth...no aggressive hype as well....well done to them....icon_smile_cool.gif

gridwork_black_main.jpgpiecehood_orange_main.jpgverse_blue_main.jpg

gridwork_black_large.jpgverse_blue_large.jpgverse_must_large.jpg

The black one is $58, and the striped ones are $68. In the Brooklyn Industries SP'06 catalogue, it shows that the black one also comes in a blood color, but there are no pics on the site yet. I'd like to get it in red, and I like the double left pocket.

Edited by oOmegaOo on Mar 17, 2006 at 10:41 PM