looking for hoodies

icegrillz

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, we have a few hoddies over at [url=" http://www.tynedesigns.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/camouflage_wear.htm"] <a href="http://www.tynedesigns.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/camouflage_wear.htm" target="_blank">http://www.tynedesigns.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/camouflage_wear.htm</a>

Lions Tamed ---------- Beer Festivals Quaffed

Bears Wrestled --------- Maidens Sired

Revolutions Started --------- Uprisings Quelled

--------- All Round Good Egg-----------

Quote:

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

<center>suspendu.jpg</center>

--- Original message by oOmegaOo on Mar 23, 2006 03:28 AM

I have never been the type of poster to come out bashing clothes that i dont feel but I cant let this go. THOSE HOODIES ARE FUCKING TERRIBLE... absolutely terrible.. they looking like a cross between a lucha libra (mexican wrestler) mask and a sex slave mask.. I cant imagine why you would want look like either walking down the street.

On second look: you might pass for an Medieval executioner. Lucky you.

Dress how You Dress and I'll Dress How I'll Dress.

Quote:

the FUCK YOU hoodie is fuckin stupid... and u guys bash on bape??

putting FUCK YOU all over a hoodie is hot??

--- Original message by pokpok on Mar 23, 2006 09:48 PM

^are you mad doggie? take it e z...people in this world today are waaaaaay to anal...dude ask about OTHER peoples opinions on hot hoodies...nobody said anything about bape or anything....me personally, I am into alot of rebellious fashion, which majority of the whole underground fashion culture basis alot of there desgins on (whats wrong with the world today, gov, ect.)...so to you, the hoodie says "fuck you" to me the hoodie is just letting people know how I feel about alotta people...something called artist appreciation...learn something! if u wanna b technical and close minded about things, how different is a bunch of baby animated animals screen printed on cotton and values @ $500+ from a hoodie that says fuck you screen printed on another cotton hoodie? prolly nothing so take it e z...such girls!

***Dociousaliexpifragalisticcalisuper***

Quote:
Quote:

the FUCK YOU hoodie is fuckin stupid... and u guys bash on bape??

putting FUCK YOU all over a hoodie is hot??

--- Original message by pokpok on Mar 23, 2006 09:48 PM

^are you mad doggie? take it e z...people in this world today are waaaaaay to anal...dude ask about OTHER peoples opinions on hot hoodies...nobody said anything about bape or anything....me personally, I am into alot of rebellious fashion, which majority of the whole underground fashion culture basis alot of there desgins on (whats wrong with the world today, gov, ect.)...so to you, the hoodie says "fuck you" to me the hoodie is just letting people know how I feel about alotta people...something called artist appreciation...learn something! if u wanna b technical and close minded about things, how different is a bunch of baby animated animals screen printed on cotton and values @ $500+ from a hoodie that says fuck you screen printed on another cotton hoodie? prolly nothing so take it e z...such girls!

--- Original message by SelfEXplanatory on Mar 27, 2006 09:14 AM

dude, walking around with a hoody that says 'fuck you' all over it is so fucking 'smoking in the boys room' it makes me wanna give you a wedgie.

at least kids in bape are into cute animals and barbie shoes...they probably share their candy and know how to get to the next level in contra.

Quote:

I said what brand it was in the 2nd page of the thread.

They're Evisus. You can get them at a few Rakuten sites. Here are a couple...

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/hinoya/119788/357134/

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/earthmarket/474479/685458/

--- Original message by LanceP on Mar 28, 2006 01:13 PM

sorry i skimed and didnt notice.

from what i see they dont have a small kinda bums me out

if anyone see a small link me.

Quote:

any hints on how to navigate through rakuten to find a store that sells an XL... or maybe you can share other links. thanks

--- Original message by TaylorMADE on Mar 28, 2006 03:07 PM

Before posting please search the forum and lurk around beforehand. Minya should really do something about these types of posts. IE: where do can I find X jean/shirt/ hoodie? what is so and so? *insert another nonsense question answered many times before*

In this case, all you would have to do is look up bid-service/ celga to get more info on how to buy stuff off rakuten.

I didnt ask how to purchase the item, I asked whether he had any other links or to tell me how to navigate that site... I'm not really going to get into this with you, but if someone posts a certain item and someone asks where to get it, how can that be a nonsense question.... icon_smile_sad.gif

AIM: tdubb96

Email: [email protected]

Quote:

I didnt ask how to purchase the item, I asked whether he had any other links or to tell me how to navigate that site... I'm not really going to get into this with you, but if someone posts a certain item and someone asks where to get it, how can that be a nonsense question.... icon_smile_sad.gif

--- Original message by TaylorMADE on Mar 28, 2006 08:01 PM

^^ yeah whats wrong with that?

this thread is dope by the way, picked up that Evisu & The Cast sweaters cause of this.

Quote:
Quote:

this thread is dope by the way, picked up that Evisu & The Cast sweaters cause of this.

--- Original message by culture on Mar 30, 2006 06:32 PM

yeah a great thread indeed..

minus the stick that tends to find its way up people asses

Dress how You Dress and I'll Dress How I'll Dress.

Quote: ^are you mad doggie? take it e z...people in this world today are waaaaaay to anal...dude ask about OTHER peoples opinions on hot hoodies...nobody said anything about bape or anything....me personally, I am into alot of rebellious fashion, which majority of the whole underground fashion culture basis alot of there desgins on (whats wrong with the world today, gov, ect.)...so to you, the hoodie says "fuck you" to me the hoodie is just letting people know how I feel about alotta people...something called artist appreciation...learn something! if u wanna b technical and close minded about things, how different is a bunch of baby animated animals screen printed on cotton and values @ $500+ from a hoodie that says fuck you screen printed on another cotton hoodie? prolly nothing so take it e z...such girls!

Damn homie!!! You are so "hard," you are such a fuckin' rebel, fuck yeah, rise up, youth against establishment and shit........what a wanker

Quote:

Ok fine that was a valid question but my comment was intended for those who'd rather clutter the discussion with "what's this? where can i cop? what brand is x?" than use some common sense and lurk around a bit to figure stuff out.

Quote:
Quote:

Culture: Do you think you can comment on the sizing of the hoody when it arrives? maybe pics? I want to order it as well, I just want to make sure that I dont order the wrong size.. I remember Evisu tops to run fairly slim. thanks!

AIM: tdubb96

Email: [email protected]

i'm looking for a good hoody as well. i want to get something like a CYC, supreme or a spruce hoody, but every goddamn hypebeast out there has it and i dont want to look like them.

anyone know where i can get decent non-logo-whored-out slim-fitting hoodies online, maybe with two-zippers?

fashion changes, style remains

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Culture: Do you think you can comment on the sizing of the hoody when it arrives? maybe pics? I want to order it as well, I just want to make sure that I dont order the wrong size.. I remember Evisu tops to run fairly slim. thanks!

--- Original message by TaylorMADE on Mar 31, 2006 12:41 PM

yeah i can let you know the sizing. should be here in about 2 weeks.