Naked and Famous Tour

ole

wow xxxl....

in your recent pics, the pic of the jeans and bball sans box-- but especially the pic of you driving the infinit-- make them look absurdly green.

the people in the tour kept saying how green these really look, but holy bejesus, theyre super green! thanks for the nice pics

i think they were washed waaaay too early. we're gonna need to beat the shit outta them to get them to fade much. tiger, i hope you do these jeans well! lets see them play, they need some work into them

^^ forreal.. gonna have to beat these up. cant wait for my turn!!! we can keep passing these around for another year, too

Man, most of you guys are tiny, these were barely stretched out. I'll put up a better fit pic later because I really like the fit now that they've stretch a bit. Oh, and they are really really green, ranges from brightish green in the sun to a emerald in the shade. Looks like these are going to fade to like a greyish/light green color.

IMG_0660.jpg

IMG_0649.jpg

IMG_0653.jpg

I think I just earned the nick name of Peter Pan tonight at my water polo practice because of these.

IMG_0651-1.jpg

i would... how does one become eligible??

i really like my WGs and would be stoked to see these in person

fit looks good tiger