Stoops! kanye akin a damn fool! quick before mtv takes it down!

Sayword

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its more bitch to say sorry all the time, than it is to say wack shit.

if he really is sorry, then he should act differently, but, if hes just going to be a prick all the time, then fucking stop acting like you have guilt.

I think there is a good chance that hes still fucked up about his mom. He could also be super insane. Whatever, i just want him to keep fucking up.

You answered it yourself. Admittedly I'm not a sport/big drinker, but I can hang with the best of them for sure. I don't drink to get stupid drunk, I like the buzz I get from drinking, but there is a certain "High" I want from drinking and I don't go over it if I don't have to. Vodka is nasty. Scotch is nasty (haven't had the best or johnny walker yet, but I'm sure I won''t be thrilled). Tequila is nasty (even the best shit, hate agave). Rum is tolerable but overall, forgettable. etc.. But I will drink them if there is nothing else to drink/do.

I like henny/cognac for all those reasons you mentioned. Plus you can't get a hangover from it. CAN'T. Plus it's the most excellent accompaniment to weed.

Edit: Also it doens't make me sloppy drunk like all the other stuff. It's clean. Way better for clubbing/ talking to females. I ain't gonna lie and say I don't feel like a got a little more swagger if I'm drinking something expensive

Polishmike already obliterated you on this subject, but seriously... you called vodka, scotch, and tequila nasty. And rum tolerable. This isn't even a "getting wasted" issue, its a "do you have tastebuds" issue. You sound like the kind of kid that didnt want his corn touching his mashed potatoes growing up.

Also, the whole hangover thing... any alcohol with sugars in it is more prone to causing a hangover. That's just science. But, you said you dont drink a ton of cognac... not drinking a ton of any other spirit won't give you a hangover either. Guarantee if you drank an entire bottle of cognac, particularly a less refined bottle, that you'd be praying for death the next morning.

Cognac definitely isnt something you drink to get drunk, or to get buzzed even. Its funny to me how you talk about it being classy and yet youre drinking this stuff in the unclassiest way possible.

A snifter of any of Delamain's offerings is fantastic right after a meal or as a nightcap;and Paul Giraud's single-barrel Tres Rare is a revelation in a bottle that should be sipped only if you have a study or office and its 3am and you cant sleep because you found out your wife has been cheating on you and laying next to the cunt makes you retch.