Cultizm LVC Contest

joe@cultizm.com

yeah...but as a back-up. and you've got your '44s, your Sens all your dry Slim Jims...and your pre-washes...I think you are more busy

Hmm, maybe I'm more a collector...seriously, believe it or not, I rotate nearly all my denim and it works great. I'm not looking for fast fadings. And LVC is something special, it makes me fall in love again with levis :P

I'm probably going to change my contest pair since there is not much 66501s available..... any other recommendations? (i have really skinny legs, and i'm quite tall) no zippers please....

Why no zipper? Too bad the 67 505 is zipper fly, those are rather slim.

So just want to (again) explain how happy I am with Joe and the team at Cultizm. After a load of PMs and sizing charts from Joe, he recommended I order the '67 505s, based on what I was looking for.

On top of this, the jeans fit like a fucking glove. I CANNOT WAIT TO START WEARING THESE, PEOPLE HURRY THE FUCK UP AND JOIN THIS CONTEST.

Glad to know they fit you well, post some fit pics ;)

Look what arrived.. EXTREMELY URGENT!

_IGP1737.jpg

some detail pics..

_IGP1738.jpg

_IGP1740.jpg

_IGP1742.jpg

_IGP1744.jpg

_IGP1749.jpg

_IGP1751.jpg

I love the details on these! they are actually alot nicer than I thought they would be, Denim is great and the construction is top notch! and just like everyone said cultizm got them to me in 2 days! thats faster that BiG and they're thousands of miles closer than cultizm

Do all these jeans come with the book? If not which ones come with the book and bag.

Re: Start Date

Nov 1 hasn't been announced as the start date. I only proposed it in hopes that we wouldn't actually have to wait till Jan 1.

Honestly, if the start date is pushed to Jan 1, I am out of the official contest. My name is on the list since I did buy the jeans from Cultizm, so I should be in the list of 20 participants, but I'm not going to wait three months with new jeans in my closet. Hopefully that will not affect the $500-$350-$200 prizes for the folks that can wait.

Who is in charge of getting us 20 participants? Is it basically our responsibility? At what point do we decide to go ahead and start the contest? Maybe Cultizm could present a different set of prizes for a smaller contest?