WTB: raw jeans size 31-32ish

chronoaug

You see the title. Used is fine. I just wouldn't mind a pair of raw denim to beat around this upcoming fall. Lemme know

I'm normally a size 31-32 in jeans. APC NS i'd be a 29 i think and the petit standards a 30. No new cures as i don't like the fit. I did like the fit on the petit standards actually.

I'd be interested in some reasonably priced jawnz for beaters and whatnot. APCs, helmut langs, skulls, raf, ndg, and most other decent brands (not nudie i hate that fucking stitching). I'm not looking to spend a ton but was just curious

Used is fine and preferred since it means they'd be cheaper. Anyone have something they dont' wear as much as they'd like lemme know

Cliff notes: Want basically any pair of decently cool used inexpensive raw jeans that'd fit someone size 31-32. No repros thought but something slim. I haven't worn raw jeans in forever so i figured i'd ask

If someone wants i have a pair of KMW rockers in size 32 that are a bit big for me (fit more like a slim 33) if people would want trades