ALIFE RTFTs

Dolo

Being that it's getting close to the holiday season, I thought I'd be generous and clue you guys in on this.

Training Camp's newer store on 6th and 41st has quite a large selection of the Alife RTFT shoes and kicks. As far as I can tell they are the only spot in the city besides Alife who has them. Anyway.. getting to the point. I guess these didn't exactly fly off the shelves and are pretty discounted by sometimes more than half their original price.

With all the rabid Callous and Visvim threads going on here I thought I'd just clue you heads in. Not that these shoes are made with the same quality of say Visvim's... But they are really comfortable and I really must say for the most part are much better designed in a very understated way than Callous' and Visvims. I fucking love the Kennedy and the Mr. Rogers and both came in some really great color combos that i can't seem to find pictures of.

Kennedy

KNNDY_Red_Medium.jpg

Mr. Rogers

MRR_Tan_Medium.jpg

Edited by Dolo on Nov 22, 2004 at 09:34 AM

• 4 months later...