Ben and Jerry's

pragmatics

UDF Black Raspberry and Chip is by far my fave flavour ever to buy in a pint.

but in a cone i like the classic ny ice cream trucks soft serve: chocolate cone with chocolate sprinkles. :)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flavors I wish they'd bring back:

Baklava - Sweet Cream Ice Cream with Praline Walnut Baklava Pieces & a Honey-Caramel Swirl

Black & Tan - Chocolate & Cream Stout Ice Creams Topped with a Cream Stout Ice Cream Head

Cool Britannia - Vanilla Ice Cream with Strawberries & Fudge-Covered Shortbread

Economic Crunch - Vanilla with Chocolate Covered Almond, Pecans & Walnuts

Egg Nog - A Celebratory Scoop of Eggcellent Egg Nog & Eggceptional Sweet Cream

Festivus (a holiday for the rest of us)/Gingerbread Cookie - Brown Sugar Cinnamon Ice Cream Loaded with Gingerbread Cookies & a Ginger Caramel Swirl

Fresh Georgia Peach - Vanilla Ice Cream with Fresh Georgia Peaches

From Russia with Buzz - White Russian meets Coffee Coffee BuzzBuzzBuzz! A Caffeinated Cross of Coffee Ice Cream with Coffee Liqueur Mixed with Espresso Fudge Chips

Holy Cannoli - Creamy Ricotta & Pistachio Ice Cream with Chocolate Covered Cannolis & Roasted Pistachios

Honey, I'm Home - Honey Vanilla Ice Cream & Chunks of Fudge Covered Honeycomb

Minter Wonderland - Mint Ice Cream made with Real Peppermint Essence & Chocolatey Chunks

Nutty Waffle Cone - Vanilla Malt Ice Cream with Fudge-Dipped Waffle Cone Pieces, Fudge-Covered Peanuts & Magnificent Fudge Swirls

One Sweet Whirled - Caramel & Coffee Ice Creams with Marshmallow & Caramel Swirls & Coffee Flavored Fudge Chips

Peppermint Schtick - Creamy Vanilla Ice Cream with Peppermint Flavor & Itty Bitty Bites of Crunchy Peppermint Candy

Rum Raisin - A Tumbler of Sublime Rum Ice Cream with Zillions of Raisins

S.N.A.F.U. (Strawberries Naturally All Fudged Up) - Vanilla Fudge meets Cool Britannia - Strawberry & Vanilla Ice Creams with Strawberries, Fudge-Covered Shortbread Cookies with Fudge & Strawberry Swirls

Southern Pecan Pie - Brown Sugar Ice Cream with Golden Roasted Pecans, Chunks of Pecan Pie Pieces & a Pecan Caramel Swirl

Tennessee Mud - Coffee Ice Cream with Amaretto, Jack Daniels Tennessee Whiskey and Roasted Slivered Almonds

The Full VerMonty - Vermont Maple Ice Cream, Roasted Pecans & a Caramel Swirl

Uncanny Cashew - Sweet Cream Ice Cream with Caramel-Coated Cashew Pieces & Swirls of Caramel

Wavy Gravy - Our Caramel Cashew Brazil Nut Ice Cream with a Chocolate Hazelnut Fudge Swirl and Roasted Almonds

White Russian - Coffee Ice Cream with Kahlua Coffee Liqueur

Wild Maine Blueberry - Blueberry Ice Cream with Maine Blueberry purée & Wild Maine Blueberries

YOU KNOW WHAT SCOTT, PHISH FOOD IS MY SHIT

does that mean we can't be sufu friends anymore?

NAH IAN WE STRAIGHT DOG, YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU.

but for real, phish food is aight, i just prefer anything that isn't chocolate ice cream. if i was to pick a chocolate ice cream though, phish food gets it. i fucking NEED to find this marzipan one.