Raf Simons - Julius - Lad Musician - CCP

Fuuma

Raf Simons F/W06-07 stretch turtleneck.

size 48 but fits a 44-46, maybe 48 (stretch).

Rarely worn. KOP for that sexy futurist vibe.

SOLD

Lad Musician charcoal jacket size 44 (see measurements)

Fits nice and slim like a Dior jacket.

-98% wool /2% elasthane (I think, anyway some sort of stretch that isn't really noticeble).

-double-vented, notch lapel, charcoal colour, working cuffs (Surgeon cuffs), size 34/44

-shoulders (arm to arm following the central seam bisecting the shoulders): 40 cm

-chest (2 cm below underarm): 48cm

Arm (top shoulder seam to cuff): 63cm

Lenght (from the back, bottom of collar to bottom of jacket): 67cm

SOLD

It's a really nice jacket and I'm only selling it because I already got plenty of grey jackets and suits.

Don't hesitate to ask me about sizing and fit, I know suit construction and fitting quite well.

Lad Musician horse leather café racer size 46 (fits small)

Super slim fit, leather is great quality. If you’re looking for the perfect slim fit leather jacket this is it. Dior is for the morbidly obese compared to that one.

Price: SOLD

Julius drapey top.

Black, size 1 100% cotton, fits a 44-46

Very cool piece; includes a wrap that can be worn a myriad different ways.

Actual piece (can be style a myriad ways):

SOLD

CCP BOOTS

not offered anymore

Lad Musician leather jacket SOLD.

About the boots: stop PM-ing me about them if you don't have an offer in mind, I won't tell you how much I want for them because I seriously do not know; there's still a 50% chance I'll keep them

Please buy Raf Simons turtleneck, will sell for $100 if you ask soon. It looks cool.

• 3 weeks later...
would you say the lad blazer is best for a 46?

a 46 in what? I'd go with measurements as people often think they're a particular size due to wearing it in some brands but don't know their real chest size. What do you wear in say dior or julius or CCP or Lanvin or Balenciaga or Ann D or whatever.

• 1 month later...