M.O.A

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so its heroin?

EDIT:

from the NYT

"DJ AM, 36, whose real name was Adam Goldstein, was discovered face-down in his bed wearing only sweatpants, with a crack pipe and unspecified prescription drugs nearby, an official said."

ha theres a RIP thread for this useless faggot but none for Teddy Kennedy.
Headcoat-

I'm gonna rep you when I can. Could be a valuable X post for the "How will the 00's be remembered" threak.

applause...

seriously

ted kennedy did more for humanity than you'll ever know

Uhm, i'd say barely. I had dinner across from him a few weeks ago and he looked puzzled as to what to do with his food every time a dish was put in front of him.

Dinner with Keith Richards? That's pretty big time...

I always feel a bit disturbed when somebody young throws their life away - RIP. I remember seeing him while entering a restaurant - he was with a group of people all of whom were pretty much deemed under-dressed. I don't know what happened afterward, but soon after, they were all walking in.

who the fuck even smokes crack

That shit trips me out too. I remember this one episode of Intervention (which I love btw) where these two guys and a girl were getting all set up to smoke crack together in a basement. They set up chairs facing eachother and put a garbage can in front of them so they could hit the pipe, then puke into it. It went around and around and around. Just light, hit, puke, pass, light, hit, puke, pass...so bizarre.

That shit trips me out too. I remember this one episode of Intervention (which I love btw) where these two guys and a girl were getting all set up to smoke crack together in a basement. They set up chairs facing eachother and put a garbage can in front of them so they could hit the pipe, then puke into it. It went around and around and around. Just light, hit, puke, pass, light, hit, puke, pass...so bizarre.

why were they puking?

and Why did kiya smoke crack?

did you puke to kiya?

why do we care that DJ AM died

he's like a C-list DJ

He's like this privileged dude who became famous for his sneaker collection, losing weight by cheating, dating nicole richie, mandy moore, and surviving a plane crash.

He's no Spinbad

He's like this privileged dude who became famous for his sneaker collection, losing weight by cheating, dating nicole richie, mandy moore, and surviving a plane crash.

He's no Spinbad

why do we care that DJ AM died

he's like a C-list DJ

all this may be true but it's still sad when someone that young dies whether you knew the person or not. all this "why should i give a fuck" talk is fucking corny and reeks of callous self-absorption..............i do like the kick-flipping coffin pics though......