FS: Corpus Shawl Collar Peacoat

Brinbro

This jacket is a few season's old when Corpus put out a better product and less of it. Woven with blue, purple, and grey, with two colors of brown - making the jacket primarily brown to your eye with many great details.

-Ribbing in the sleeves to keep you warm, a convertible flap on said sleeves that folds down or buttons up depending on your preference (and the weather).

-Shoulder detailing with buttons and flaps and panelling that goes around to the backside.

-Anchor peacoat buttons and two hard-to-see pockets at near stomach level.

-I'm not sure what this is called, maybe a gusset, on the back of the jacket that allows you more freedom of movement if necessary otherwise it's completely hidden.

-Lined arms, body, and pockets. Very rich brown paisley lining I believe is silk.

Jacket itself is brand new, in as much as I've never worn it out but it's been sitting in my closet for over a year or two. Size Large but it fits a slim medium or a small that may wish to layer. I'll get measurements up soon. I bought it at retail, loved it a lot, but never had a place/occasion/clothes to wear with it and unfortunately I've put on muscle in the time since I've purchased and now can't hardly move my shoulders with it on. It's made in Italy out of a 50/50 wool and poly blend.

I bought it for over $400 at the time, I'm selling for $170 shipped but would gladly listen to offers/trades. Thanks.

Corpus001.jpg

Corpus002.jpg

Corpus003.jpg

Corpus004.jpg

Corpus005.jpg

Corpus007.jpg

Measurements:

-Pit-to-pit measures 20"

-Sleeve from armpit is 19"

-Length from place where shoulder/collar meet is 31"

-Sleeve width measured from inside wool/poly ribbing is 4"

-Length across back shoulder-to-shoulder is 17.5"