FS: Clearing Lad, Dior, NN, KK Attach, Ys etc misc....

appleisblack

adamiteshirt4.jpg

adamiteshirt3.jpg

Adamite Jp Shirt. Drawstrings and nice cutting. Beautiful cream color and matches well with nice acessories. Note: The Ann necklace is not included.

Measurements for the shirt is 46cm pit to pit (hard to conclude as its really adjustable due to the strings)

Length at the back is 85cm down from collar. length in front is 56cm (again the drawstrings make it shorter but u can make it longer)

sleeve is 70cm Overall a shirt with a versatile look. Note the cuffs are asymetric and can be folded high for another style.

USD 110 Condition: Mint. > 95 USD

attachedpants1.jpg

attachedpants2.jpg

attachedpants3.jpg

Layered Pants i bought back in Hongkong. Condition Mint. USD60 > USD50

YKK Zips and nice cutting. Very beautiful tint of grey and black. Sz fits a W31 to W32.

kk_shirt.jpg

kk_shirt2.jpg

KK Attachment Drapey 3/4 shirt. Nice color with matching black or grey pants. KK's shirt is known to be of fine quality and this shirt defintely is. It is in Mint Condition. USD85

Sz 3. Pit to Pit is 40cm and Top down 75cm. Fits a Sz M to L. Stretchy and smooth material, thin and comfy.

numbernine_tank.jpg

numbernine_tank2.jpg

Number Nine Vest Tank. Dark Brown with nice knitworks. This tank is absolutely good for layering. I didnt wear it since i buy. I consider it Mint Condition. USD90 >> USD80

april77.jpg

April 77 jeans. Used Condition. USD 90 Sz fits 32-34

Thank you

u can private msg me should u have any queries. we can then discuss the shipping rates. I use paypal for overseas customers.

Z

Measurements for the shirt is 46cm pit to pit (hard to conclude as its really adjustable due to the strings)

Length at the back is 85cm down from collar. length in front is 56cm (again the drawstrings make it shorter but u can make it longer)

sleeve is 70cm Overall a shirt with a versatile look. Note the cuffs are asymetric and can be folded high for another style.

• 2 weeks later...