DRKSHDW drp crtch dnm sz 33 /\/\/ red SUPER sunglasses |||||

brendonna

PM me for any questions. paypal only to confirmed addresses. USPS priority w/ delivery confirmation shipping incl for NA.

lets go!!!

fw08 DRKSHDW drop crotch denim trousers sz 33

$100>>>80

measurements:

waist: 16.5"

inseam: 21"

leg opening: 8.5"

rise: 16.5"

these fit more like a true sz33. i was hoping they would run small but too big for me. wore once but felt stupid wearing a belt. if anyone has these smaller let me know! a sensible option for summer considering the waxy rck dnm makes the other cuts feel like damp rubber on a hot day. be free!

DRKSHDW_1.jpg

DRKSHDW_2.jpg

DRKSHDW_3.jpg

DRKSHDW_4.jpg

red SUPER sunglasses

$60

this is the "classic" model. you can get them anywhere. get them from me for half the price. no scratches or any sign of wear, hinges nice and tight. i'll miss the lenses but i only want to wear these to the beach, and i have no interest in the beach in chicago. ENJOY

SUPER_1.jpg

SUPER_2.jpg

SUPER_3.jpg

PM me for any questions. paypal only to confirmed addresses. USPS priority w/ delivery confirmation shipping incl for NA.

lets go!!!

fw08 DRKSHDW drop crotch denim trousers sz 33

$100>>>80

measurements:

waist: 16.5"

inseam: 21"

leg opening: 8.5"

rise: 16.5"

these fit more like a true sz33. i was hoping they would run small but too big for me. wore once but felt stupid wearing a belt. if anyone has these smaller let me know! a sensible option for summer considering the waxy rck dnm makes the other cuts feel like damp rubber on a hot day. be free!

DRKSHDW_1.jpg

DRKSHDW_2.jpg

DRKSHDW_3.jpg

DRKSHDW_4.jpg

red SUPER sunglasses

$60

this is the "classic" model. you can get them anywhere. get them from me for half the price. no scratches or any sign of wear, hinges nice and tight. i'll miss the lenses but i only want to wear these to the beach, and i have no interest in the beach in chicago. ENJOY

SUPER_1.jpg

SUPER_2.jpg

SUPER_3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...