FS: Denim Junkie Western Shirt (S) + Black Scissors custom jacket (S)

cabl3

For all items preferred payment is through paypal, and I only ship to the address listed in your paypal account.

Prices: Shipping is included for both, add $10.00 if you live outside of the US. And add 5% to the total for paypal fees.

Measurements are pending, I will post them tonight.

Denim Junkie Western shirt

SOLD

Black Scissors Custom high neck jacket

I bought this jacket this past winter and designed the details myself. It too has become too tight in the arms for me to wear comfortably, so my loss is your gain.

It is made of very soft high quality leather. It features a high neck that can be zipped up all the way, zips on the sleeves and is high waisted (about 1" - 2" longer than a size M Conny) but not too much.

The pics speak for themselves, if you have any other questions about it, let me know.

It fits like a slim fitting size S jacket (or like an M conny)...not like a size S "american fit" crap. Perfect if you wear sizes 46/48 (XS/S) It has darting in the back.

This jacket cost me about $250.00

Price: $150.00

Condition: Excellent, only worn a handful of times as I got it towards the end of winter.

DSC_2568.jpg

DSC_2569.jpg

DSC_2570.jpg

DSC_2571.jpg

DSC_2575.jpg

DSC_2576.jpg

Again, measurements are pending, I will post them tonight.

Denim Junkie western shirt sold.

Measurements on Black Scissors are:

Pit to Pit: 52cm

Shoulder to Shoulder: 47cm

Outer Shoulder to sleeve including cuff: 64cm

inside arm (pit to sleeve cuff): 52cm

neck to waist: 61.5cm

arm pit to waist: 38cm

arm width (at elbow): 15.5cm

wrist width (zips closed): 11cm

waist laid flat (zipped): 47.5cm

Also I forgot to mention the jacket comes with an attachable leather hood, if you look in the pics along the neck there is a leather tab, under it are snap buttons onto which the hood will snap onto..I didnt include it in the pics cuz I forgot about it...I didnt use it any of the times I used the jacket. It also has some epaulettes that can be attatched to the shoulder, if you notice the straps on it, it slides under tham and snaps onto the shoulder with a snap button that is there...I also left em off. Will include pics of all this tonight.

If you have any other questions let me know.

Ohh yea I may have been wrong about the "american sizing" deal...lol hand realized the chest actually measured 52cm...one thing's for sure, it tapers nicely to the waist and is very form fitting..it pretty much hugs my entire upper body like no other jacket I've ever owned. I will do my best to post fit pics of it by tonight.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...