K-pop Appreciation

Kahi is solo def but I wonder who's getting split up.... if the rumors are true. Jung-ah new leader status?yes!

I see this happening. Jungah would lead group A......Raina would def sing for Group B since they both have the strongest voice of the leftover 6 . Count Uee out since she prolly has her drama.

Jung-ah

Joo

Lizzy

Bekah

Nana

Raina

long time ppl

damn taeyeon was in town for the past few days, by the time i found out about this (blame myself for not having facebook twitter), she is returning back. damn gutted for the whole day, otherwise would be hunting for her during my weekend!

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tTha_bWSeOI

you can see the "please" annotation at around 0.15, that's because taeyeon pleaded with those stalkers to stop video-caming, and you can hear that fan apologising. heard that she was rather upset with all the stalking, since it supposed to be a family vacation (her parents and brother are actually in the video also)

qP8Cl7y4eqo

above is a picture of her with some lucky boys at universal studio singapore

are those the english lyrics to the song? nm.... i just remembered what sowoneul malhaebwa means. lawsuit inc? lol

edit: i read some of the comments from teh vid, and i noticed shes actually signed by sony entertainment. /sigh this is the one thing i dont like about k-pop, there have been way too many instances where k-singers/writers/producers have jacked other peoples music. tho snsd may have released their song first, they bought it from some other company, and that black girls lyrics are the original lyrics.

which bz is the bz nard/jordan posted a while ago in that dance vid?

i think its the 1st bz at 0:08

amirite?

can't rep nard, but i will salute to that

my guesses for subgroups:

-kahi

-jungah, bekah, uee

-reina, lizzy, jooyeon, nana

uee and jooyeon switchable

btw, been putting this on repeat, beats too good nomo

VprGHf3-144