K-pop Appreciation

make some tag. ex: SULLI’s Tongue, SULLI’s Hands, SULLI’s Toe, SULLI’s Pussy, SULLI’s Legs, SULLI’s Hip. you can use it here now. and fuck you haters. you can block me. that’s too sad for me. anyway know what I means. i never fall back. fucking love you SULLI. sex with me for expression. this is another loving expression. fuck other boring thang. especially you

asdfdafdfsafa

it's unfortunate that both Rania and Brave Girls, aside from their title tracks, have nothing else to offer.

Even moreso because I really think they have potential if they had some good songwriters. Even worse is that Brave Girls are under Brave Brothers, and his tracks are usually fire… the other songs besides Do You Know are bad. I find it funny that random AKP and youtube fangirls are saying brave girls' track has a 90s sound, but to me, it sounds a lot more like generic 2010/2011 pop ballads…

re: rainbow..

the choreography is just bits and pieces of their old songs, the vocals are lackluster (why does jisook get so many parts), the rapping in engrish is unlistenable, their outfits look like a classier version of 'A', and the song itself sounds like 2NE1 vs After School. and i like rainboji so…

^ not many groups start off strong... in fact i can only think of 2ne1 off the top of my head. it's actually kind of weird, i think the rookies aren't "given" the stronger songs very often?

kind of like how t-ara got to choose yayaya over co-ed

not true, with enough training, support and charisma you can have a successful rookie debut

look at Miss A -- they had a lot of help w/ JYP and they were one of the best artists of last year. With that said, I think the songs given to Rania and Brave Girls are very strong, enough to make people give them a second look. It's just that on that second look, there's not much to see.

not true, with enough training, support and charisma you can have a successful rookie debut

look at Miss A -- they had a lot of help w/ JYP and they were one of the best artists of last year. With that said, I think the songs given to Rania and Brave Girls are very strong, enough to make people give them a second look. It's just that on that second look, there's not much to see.

hY8ZPvupO14

it can be argued that isn't their stage debut... but along with the youtube channel & jyp sisters stuff they had quite a bit of pre-hype going in to BGGG

just saying that most of the big groups started off on a much smaller scale than what they grew in to (snsd, t-ara, secret, sistar, big bang, dbsk, shinee, after school) so i think it's a little unfair to judge them as "not much to see" on their rookie stages

once they get on shows and stuff and people learn about the individual members there will be more room for them to grow. i'd say both groups are already on a good start

you raise some good points, but personalities and hype aside, i felt Miss A's debut song, stage and mini album were overall impressive. I figured it was just JYP working hard to make good music that works well with them. I didn't know much about their JYP Sisters or Love Again stuff until after BGGG.

but you are definitely right about rookie groups… some flop and some don't, it's pretty hard to tell who will do well other than what company they're with

T-ara's debut was Lies, right? Song was terrible… After School's debut was impressive to me tho… Secret's was mediocre as well, and I'd put Sistar on the same level. I remember 4minute's title track being REALLY bad but their followup tracks and the rest of the mini album were pretty solid.

with that said, I really do hope Brave Girls and Rania don't fall off or anything, they seem promising and I've been waiting for something different in the kpop scene.. talking about 2NE1 vs SNSD is completely irrelevant at this point

yes, BGGG was probably top 5 of 2010 in my books

lies was shit cause they looked like noobs on stage, the choreography was awful and they lip synched (although i listened to it more when the full album came out.. just cause that entire album was really good). i also remember a bunch of us hating on t-ara back in sufustream days

AH! was a good debut stage, but i think UEE/Diva is what brought them to what they are now

hot issue/want you back/push push... no comment.

as for the state of k-pop and "something different".. well you aren't going to get it with either of these groups. i would wait for the next YG supergroup. the way the korean music industry is handled, it's too hard for something unique to find its way in to the mainstream unless u gonna suck a lot of dukbokki

also this was a good mini discussion, sometimes i wish this thread was a little more than *gif* *youtube* *FFFUUUU* but then i realize that kpop is pretty much summed up by that

What was I expecting? Not too much, just some consistency in the rest of their mini album tracks compared to their relatively impressive title tracks. Dr Feel Good in both English and Korean were good, but Masquerade was horribad. The other tracks from Brave BZs were autotuned to hell and just not as pleasant to listen to…

back to mandopop and oddfuture then

whats some good mandopop brane? all mushy sappy man crying crap?

when i went to taiwan for the summer as a teenager there was a chinese group made up of three girls that i really liked, bought their tape knew their songs.....that was probably the only time i've ever listened to anything even closely related to mando pop.....