K-pop Appreciation

mandopop is mostly ballads. i haven't been updated but jay chou/khalil fong/wang leehom were some of the best sappy man crying crappers

then the last female album i actually listened to was Hebe's solo album.. i posted this before in this thread but it's still one of my favourite songs

-IZFK2FwonI

edit: sadly i think nard will know more on this subject than me

lol nah i dont know much bout c-pop compared to u, i was just listening to khalil fong:

HZLoOJSc3rc

it's not "different" but it's not autotuned w/ horrible engrish (yet) iono. srsly tho.. this shiet:

Sdk5lPRE-ow

unlistenable past the first line

damn. really? well, i listen to mostly ballad and r&b songs, so most korean pop doesn't appeal that much to me

? there is a lot of great korean ballad/r&b, you just need to look for it. kpop these days is mostly autotuned garbage and the girls are whatever too..

i put this together a long time ago, you might like it

http://peasantstat.us/post/954160148/megaupload-album-boji-jjang-vol-2-artist

edit: here's another r&b one:

http://peasantstat.us/post/3262150287/peasantstatus-presents-3-download

oh lol i thought you meant you listen to american R&B and ballads or something, and that kpop (as a blanket term for all korean music) is not appealing, but you only joined this thread for the girls (which i understand, because it seems like music discussion is far and few between lizzy and nana debates)

but you only joined this thread for the girls (which i understand, because it seems like music discussion is far and few between lizzy and nana debates)
kpop these days is mostly autotuned garbage and the girls are whatever too..

Why you always bitchin about the quality of K-pop. It's not like YOU could understand Korean anyways. So Auto-tune or not it's irrelevant ."These days" ....you just started listening to kpop not too long ago lol. Oh you an expert now cuz u listen to k-r&b? Chill..

Also..

Someone Identify dat girl at 0:12 !!!

ga6fmmQJGTw?hd=1

Why you always bitchin about the quality of K-pop. It's not like YOU could understand Korean anyways. So Auto-tune or not it's irrelevant ."These days" ....you just started listening to kpop not too long ago lol. Oh you an expert now cuz u listen to k-r&b? Chill..

what does autotune and understanding the language have anything to do with each other

]

lol you don't need to understand the lyrics to enjoy the actual sound of the music. 'these days' is because the use of autotune is a recent trend, kpop of the past pre 2007 or so didn't rely so heavily on autotune.. i am not an 'expert' for listening to r&b, it is a preference. it's not like i'm an OG kpop head or whatever, that's ridiculous -- but you don't need to have listened to music when it first came out to still recognize its merit

you can chill

on second thought, this is kpop appreciation, and not discussion -- so perhaps my opinion is not welcome or appropriate here.