K-pop Appreciation

i dunno, maybe im bored of it. watching snsd do gee and genie for the zillionth time has lost its appeal. maybe if these festivals were at a more convenient time and not as long but still as epic i'd feel differently.

^^ hey I kinda like those kpop hoodies... I searched around for them, but I think they've been sold out for a while now, no? and how much did you pay, if you don't mind my asking?

It was a bitch for me to find as well, but I finally came across someone on soompi.com that was selling a whole bunch. His/her (idk if it's a guy/girl) store is closed right now though for some strange reason. But it was $82 shipped from Korea. Prolly overkill, but I couldn't find it elsewhere. Damn monopoly.

Welcome, and sorry if this thread is ruining your wallet :]

ps: You wouldn't happen to also have a Beyond 9 hoodie in pink, would you?

Haha yeah. After seeing it in the WDYWT thread or wherever it was, couldn't help but laugh and like it also. How'd you know?

Or well.. I don't have it yet. It's been ordered and shipped. I should be getting it soon. Either Saturday, Monday or Tuesday.

ack, my fault for chatting off topic in here. i asked to confirm cuz i noticed you had a lot of familiar looking items.. i somehow found your tumblr through jcab. and noticed you have both an EDC and the same hoodie as me lol. off topic, but we got our hoodies proxied from our friend in the kpop thread for much cheaper than soompi/soshified etc

2night

Hot Music

- 2PM_Tired of Waiting

- JYP_No Love No More

- Brown Eyed Girls_Sign

- Eun Ji Won_Siren

- After School_Because of You

IDOL world

- T.ara_Bo Peep Bo Peep

- BEAST_Mystery

- MBLAQ_G.O.O.D Luv

- f(x)_Chu~?

- Rainbow – Gossip Girl

Sweet Dream

- Brian Joo_My Girl

- IU_Marshmallow

Emotional in Winter

- Jewelry_Love Story

- Namolla Family_Like a Child

New Song

- Yoon Suh Jin_Stupid Person

- AB Avenue_Love for Two

- DEEVINE_I Close My Eyes

This starts at 4:00 pm KST as usual. As usual, this will be streamed. Click Stream on top of the page to watch. Please check the clock to the right to make sure you’re tuning in at the correct time