K-pop Appreciation

YG can definitely handle those fines for him, i am hoping/assuming that the authorities are just going to make an example of him.

i'm headed back to seoul in a few weeks and i hope he doesn't get locked up, b/c i'd love to see him live...his album is dope. either way i'll be posted up outside the new YG building...waiting to pounce on Sandara and CL

so ive been rewatching alot of the gayo daejun stuff lately, and while watching afterschools because of you sbs gayo performance, during the part where uee, kahi and jungah have their solo dance i looked at the other members of as and i wonder how they feel knowing that they arent the popular members of the group. then i thought about how the other unpopular members from other groups feel. must suck knowing that ur the hyoyeon of the group. thats the one thing i dont like about big groups, the hyoyeons steal time away from the taeyeons and sunnys ( ^_^) of the group. go yg fck sm.

o well repost of this cuz its so awesome

yA4_CPyzDNA

out of the 43,510 views at time of posting, i think im that 510 views. lol. and i didnt know exactly who nicole was till seeing this....fck me.