K-pop Appreciation

god dammit its 2am im running on no sleep but i keep watching wonder girl perfs.

new BEG sux

i was watching taeyang's mv and im like damn i wanna dance like dat then somehow or another i ended up learning choreo in a dance crew here at school LOL

fckin kpop ruining my life

Ym4VxJqFzq8

Taengoo playing the english version of Nobody :)

ps.

" Joong Ang University officially announced that Yuri has been admitted to the school. Congratulation Yuri!

Her major is Drama Film. She probably passed the entrance interview she had when she was missing the Vietnam concert. Sooyoung and Yuri are now classmates, but Sooyoung is her sunbae now"

^ LOL yea right. you don't get THAT good at dancing from watching kpop o_O

Kababayan's nerdy pinsan, FUSION (filipino engineering club) has a dance crew (Engineering's Best Dance Crew) and the choreo was mad easy so I just done it

naw, i rewatched the vid w/ subs and now im likin the song.

i thought it was literally about signing a signature, on a dotted line, dot dot dot

but naw its like a sign as in a signal for help, they needed to be saved and they can't do shiet but wait as time passes (dot dot dot...)

iono concept is interesting, i always imagine them as a KBZ RPG team u kno. just give it another listen :\

EDIT: nvm. WUT

signsWUT.png